Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average p...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
First time mom over here, having the spoon turn white when the baby food was too hot was nice! Sometimes the top layer of food will cool and you think it is ok to serve, but the under layer that is still touching the spoon is super hot, and this spoon stays white and detects that! They are also a nice and soft, not a hard stainless steel on their little mouths!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Really loved how they changed color to let me know if something was too hot to feed my baby. Adults are used to hotter temperature food so to test something yourself is not always accurate. These spoons were so effective. Only issue is after a little while the colored parts can chip or be bitten easily and that spoon area will become sharp and dangerous
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I bought these for my daughter and she was not a fan at all. These spoons are much harder than the other baby spoons I have. The only thing that I like about them is they tell me if her food is to hot. I would recommend these to other Moms. There not a bad spoon my daughter just doesn't like them but I will try these again when she gets a little older.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
The best baby spoons! I like the heat indicator aspect where the spoon will turn white if food is too hot. And I like that it is coated with a soft rubber material to protect my little ones mouth. The spoon itself is shallow enough that my child can easily get all the food off the spoon but deep enough to pick up a proper amount of food. I love these!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I love these spoons!! I love that it has a soft tip for babies gums and teeth, I like the colors, and of course I love that it lets us know when the food is too hot. Sometimes we tend to forget our tolerance level of hot is not the same as babies and this works great for bubs and I. Highly recommended
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
These spoons are great for those first weeks when baby is learning to eat. They are soft so they won't hurt baby's gums and they turn white when the food is too hot. The pink one has an orange tinge to it now from carrots and sweet potatoes, but other than that I have no complaints.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I found these spoons to be the perfect starter spoon ! When baby doesn't have teeth and you bump their gums with a hard plastic spoon , it just doesn't feel nice! The soft tip on these spoons provides the perfect comfort and protection for your little one !
brittany h.
brittany h.
Charlotte , NC
These spoons are great for first time moms. They let you know if your the food is too hot. They spoons are also soft and great because they will not hurt your baby's teeth or gums unlike metal spoons.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Love this! Changes color for when it is too hot or too cold! No more taste testing to see the temperature!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Sikeston, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Love these spoons. Right size. Fit in baby's mouth perfect. Hold food great. Plus has different colors.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Francesca M.
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tiera S.
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?