Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I do love that these spoons are softer for my LO to eat with. I also like that they turn white when food is too hot (she doesn't eat warm food right now though). My biggest issue with these spoons is that they seem a little large for small mouths. My baby is almost 7 months old and eating at least one meal of "real" food a day. If there is more than just a small amount on the spoon at a time, it can get messy. I typically only put a small amount on at a time to avoid the mess, but the other spoons I have for her are much smaller and I don't have the same issues with them. Other than that, I think these spoons are great. She is also teething, so these spoons are nice because she likes to bite the spoon and I would rather have her biting down on these than other metal baby spoons I have for her.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these spoons, especially since they are heat sensitive and turn white when it is put in something hot. My grandma who watches my son likes to heat up his food a bit before feeding it to him so these spoons are easy for her to tell if the food is too hot for him to eat. Easy to clean as well.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We really like that it tells you if it is to hot for the baby. If food
is to hot the spoon will turn white. My son also liked the gel feeling
this product has. I would recommend these just be carful because it is
very easy for the food to fall off the spoon.

Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like no matter what you’ll need these spoons they help with the nervousness of if it’s too hot and they make it easier for your baby to learn to eat I tried avoiding using them but my baby would get it the rubber around the spoon gave her comfort and it’s so cheap and good quality
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great product. One of the biggest things about babies is that it can be hard for us to tell when something is a little to warm because to us it might not be. So it's great to have the spoon change to tell you. The only downside is that store baby food will stain anything including the spoons.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
 While it's a simple design - it's a great product! The tip turns white when it's too hot. Definitely helps out with feedings and are easy for on-the-go. Great product!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These spoons are great especially for a cautious first time mom. If you are heating up a food and your not too sure if its too hot for the baby you just swirl the spoon around in the dish and it turns white if it is too hot. Easy to use over and over again. I would use them again.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these little spoons! Perfect for babies first feedings! They even say 3 plus months on package! You get a pack of four different colored spoons, and they even tell you when baby food is to hot and when it's ok!! Perfect! The shape and size are prefect for a babies mouth! I love this brand of baby spoon best, I've used others and they just work the best with my baby!!
Shyanne G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were my favorite for  my daughter when she was first learning to eat. They are perfect to fit in a small baby's mouth and they have the silicone tip for comfort. I really didn't pay much mind to the changing color tip because it was really delayed and even when it cooled down it took too long to change back. Other then that these were best baby spoons I have tried.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These spoons are very practical since they have a sensor that allows them to see the mother when the spoon goes blank that the food for the baby is very hot, I think it is a very good investment but above all practical to carry everywhere . I recommend
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?