Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons

by Munchkin

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary.

what was the first food you gave to baby aside from cereals like oatmeal or rice?
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Start your review of Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons!
Product Highlights
“These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. ” in 8 reviews
“These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. ” in 7 reviews
“I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective.” in 5 reviews
“The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon.” in 5 reviews
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I do love that these spoons are softer for my LO to eat with. I also like that they turn white when food is too hot (she doesn't eat warm food right now though). My biggest issue with these spoons is that they seem a little large for small mouths. My baby is almost 7 months old and eating at least one meal of "real" food a day. If there is more than just a small amount on the spoon at a time, it can get messy. I typically only put a small amount on at a time to avoid the mess, but the other spoons I have for her are much smaller and I don't have the same issues with them. Other than that, I think these spoons are great. She is also teething, so these spoons are nice because she likes to bite the spoon and I would rather have her biting down on these than other metal baby spoons I have for her.
Bayside, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
As far as spoons go these are great. Baby is starting to explore and taste new foods. These spoons are soft against her gums and easy to clean. However the spoon got tinted orange after the first time they were used with carrots. The spoons work fine still and we use them daily however the orange stain is a bit disappointing.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great product. One of the biggest things about babies is that it can be hard for us to tell when something is a little to warm because to us it might not be. So it's great to have the spoon change to tell you. The only downside is that store baby food will stain anything including the spoons.
Bloomington, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These spoons are great especially for a cautious first time mom. If you are heating up a food and your not too sure if its too hot for the baby you just swirl the spoon around in the dish and it turns white if it is too hot. Easy to use over and over again. I would use them again.
DIberville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these spoons for warm foods, but hey barely hold anything. These may be good for babies just learning how to feed themselves with a spoon but they’re almost uncomfortable to hold if you’re an adult. I also find that the rubber spoon part stains easily but any orange of red foods.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love these little spoons! Perfect for babies first feedings! They even say 3 plus months on package! You get a pack of four different colored spoons, and they even tell you when baby food is to hot and when it's ok!! Perfect! The shape and size are prefect for a babies mouth! I love this brand of baby spoon best, I've used others and they just work the best with my baby!!
These were my favorite for  my daughter when she was first learning to eat. They are perfect to fit in a small baby's mouth and they have the silicone tip for comfort. I really didn't pay much mind to the changing color tip because it was really delayed and even when it cooled down it took too long to change back. Other then that these were best baby spoons I have tried.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.
These spoons are very practical since they have a sensor that allows them to see the mother when the spoon goes blank that the food for the baby is very hot, I think it is a very good investment but above all practical to carry everywhere . I recommend
Ojai, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The spoons are awesome, and definitely can put your mind at ease if you're giving your baby warm foods. These are the only spoons I bought and registered for when I was expecting my baby but she doesn't really like many warm foods so I'm not sure how much of a necessity these are, depends on the baby though!
Roswell, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These spoons are still my favorite spoons to use for my baby. I love that they turn white when things are too hot. The shape of the spoon is easy for the baby to get all of the food on the spoon while you are feeding it to them. The rubber coating is safe on their teeth/ or gums while you are feeding.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...