BY MUNCHKIN

Reflective Safety Shade Silver shade reflects UV rays and glare Patented heat alert system An easy-to-use retractable car shade that keeps the sun out of your child s eyes - because an overly sunny car will change a usually sunny disposition. It s the little things.® 2-Step Release Button 14" car shade Push & release to adjust! Push & hold to roll up Stuff You Should Know: Easy-to-use, 2-step release button. Just push and release to adjust, push and hold to roll up. Vinyl shade blocks the sun s glare and protects from UV rays. Suction cups attach to car window to prevent damage to car upholstery. Suction cups won t remove so there s no choking hazard. 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• Do these actually work I really want to get one cause I live in F...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? How effective is it?6 Answers
Heather P.
Works great for kids who have to sit backwards in the car.Shades their face.Once they get bigger kids just want to play with it or take it off!
Teal F.
This has saved me from having a screaming baby a few times when stopped at a stop light with the sun beaming in right on my littler ones eyes.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
These work very well in our suburban to keep the hot sun off of our kids. They work great!
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Whoever thought of these are great !! My poor son was always getting blinded by the light and start crying so i made a trip to target and got these he was happy that the sun would no longer be in his eyes lol
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
I have 2 of these in my car. They with really well at keeping the sun off of my son. I love that they tell you if the car is to hot to put baby in.
Jennifer V.
Lubbock, TX
I have 2 of these. One for each side. We love it.. The one problem I've noticed is that it's not wide enough for my WHOLE window. So I'm constantly having to move it around.
Amanda A.
Cedar Lake, IN
This was awesome for long car rides. We didn't have to worry about the sun getting in our daughters eyes when she was sleeping and waking her up. It also shielded her from the sun so we didn't have to worry about her getting a sunburn or even too hot from the sun beating down on her. This is a simple yet very effective product.
Jasmine B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are pretty neat they do block the sun out of baby eyes i live in nv so it gets very hot and these are very useful
Ashley G.
I bought these & ended up really liking them. They helped a lot shielding the sun from my daughters sensitive eyes. Really affordable & easy to put on the window.
Niomi A.
Does this actually work? How effective is it?
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
Do these actually work I really want to get one cause I live in Florida and the sun kills my sons eyes! So is it worth it?