BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin - White Hot Cling Shade, 2pk: Includes 2 shades Reusable, static-cling backing No tape or adhesive needed Materials: plastic Care: wipe with a damp cloth; allow to air dry before storing see more...

• Do these stay on the window better than the other ones?1 Answers
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
I was so excited when I came across these for such a good price! But when I tried them they would not stick to my window ... I tried several times and once I would leave my car and come back they would be on the floor somewhere . Definitely need something with suction so they stick . Would not recommend!
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I found these for 99¢ at my local Goodwill HOPING that they'd work for the windows in my car. NOPE! These things absolutely refuse to stick to the window(s)! I can see why I found them in a Goodwill for so cheap!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I followed the directions exactly and still had a hard time getting these things to stick. and when they did after a while they started coming off again
Sydnee  B.
Love the heat indicator. My son really appreciates not having the sun in his little eyes
Jamie-Lee B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these stay on the window better than the other ones?