BY MUNCHKIN

Top Warming System - A Warm Wipe Every Time Holds up to 100 wipes Soft Light for Nighttime Changes Window to View Wipe Supply On/Off Button controls soft light.  Automatic shut off after 10 minutes. Flip-top lid for easy access to wipes. Top down warming system helps prevent browning. Large storage base holds all size of baby wipes. Window for viewing your supply of wipes without opening lid. A wipe warmer with a soft light for nighttime diaper changes - because a cold wipe or a bright light will likely keep both of you awake a lot longer.  It s the little things.™ Stuff you Want to Know: Baby s wipes are always warm - for comfy diaper changes Holds up to 100 pop-up or standard wipes, all sizes Window allows you to check wipe level without opening lid Flip-top lid allows for easy access Soft light makes nighttime changes easy Soft light automatically see more...

• Do you think it is worth buying this product? 3 Answers
  • I am planning on to use warm wipes for my new born next month! Ho...2 Answers
  • I selected this to be on my registery from Target and I got it fo...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works well and keeps the wipes pretty warm." in 1 review
  • "This warmer fell apart almost as soon as I started using it and the light went out." in 1 review
  • "It's really nice and baby will love it, warms pretty quickly and it does nor dry the wipes. " in 1 review
Kate F.
It dried out my wipes :( so I went and got a new one and it did the same thing. I purchased it at Babies R Us and eventually just returned it and did without a wipe warmer. It didn’t seem to make a difference during changing time anyways for my son he just wanted it over with either way lol!
Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
I really like this warmer, when my baby was first born cold wipes would make her cry so we purchased this... and it does it’s job! No more crying! Would definitely recommend for parents with babies who don’t like cold wipes. :) The nightlight is a nice touch too.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I got this as a baby shower gift and I thought these were a waste because I really never needed it. Wasn’t impressed. I think Target carries them. I wouldn’t suggest this though. Just stick a pack of wipes in your bag and go. No need to wRm the wipes. Silly
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Are used this way former for my first child. It was very convenient and easy to use. It kept the wipes Moran and moist and was especially great on cold winter days. It was easy to stock and easy to keep refilling. I loved how easy it made diaper changing.
Nikole S.
Love my wipes warmer! It would bother me when my babies would get upset because the cold wipes touching them and once we got this they were happier at changing time. Mine has lasted through my first kid and now still working with my second.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
My mom got this for me to use for my son. This is something that is not a need. This is more of a luxury to have. It warms a few warm wipes not the entire thing.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
this was very helpful for the first 6 months. Warms the wipes. A few times I forgot to turn off and the wipes dried out but if you keep it hydrated with water it works fine. I found this cheaper at DD's Discounts and the same one was at babies R Us for double the price.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
When I was pregnant with my first I had to have this I bought it would be a necessity. Turns out it works great day one... day 2 all of the wipes were dried out. Such a shame, I skipped this goodie for my 2nd and 3rd.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Warms the wipes up in minutes! My son always was mad about cold wipes when he was a newborn so we bought this and ever since he doesn’t cry and get all mad at us lol
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
There are many options to choose from but I chose this one because it was the best value for price and reviews on amazon.
I absolutely love that it comes with a light ad it can hold different size wipes.
Doesn't get too hot, I dislike how there isn't an on/off switch and you just have to unplug it but it's not a huge problem to knock a star off. I always feel so bad when a cold wipe hits my baby's bottom, this really helps with less startle.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
I have this on my registry, it's it worth it?
Where can i buy this item i really need this for the cold weather !!
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Is this a plug in or battery operated ?
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Do they make a travel version of this to go ! That would be great ! New mom here
Maureen A.
I didn't have one of these for my first baby. If I have a second, is this really worth getting? Or is it kind of a luxury item?