BY MUNCHKIN

Top Warming System - A Warm Wipe Every Time Holds up to 100 wipes Soft Light for Nighttime Changes Window to View Wipe Supply On/Off Button controls soft light.  Automatic shut off after 10 minutes. Flip-top lid for easy access to wipes. Top down warming system helps prevent browning. Large storage base holds all size of baby wipes. Window for viewing your supply of wipes without opening lid. A wipe warmer with a soft light for nighttime diaper changes - because a cold wipe or a bright light will likely keep both of you awake a lot longer.  It s the little things.™ Stuff you Want to Know: Baby s wipes are always warm - for comfy diaper changes Holds up to 100 pop-up or standard wipes, all sizes Window allows you to check wipe level without opening lid Flip-top lid allows for easy access Soft light makes nighttime changes easy Soft light automatically see more...

• Do you think it is worth buying this product? 3 Answers
  • I selected this to be on my registery from Target and I got it fo...3 Answers
  • I didn't have one of these for my first baby. If I have a second,...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This warmer fell apart almost as soon as I started using it and the light went out." in 1 review
  • "It works well and keeps the wipes pretty warm." in 1 review
  • "It's really nice and baby will love it, warms pretty quickly and it does nor dry the wipes. " in 1 review
Sofiya C.
FAIR LAWN, NJ
I love this warmer. It keeps a huge stack of wet wipes warm and moist. There is a convenient window to see how many are in there too. The light is on and makes it easy to use in the dark and know that it's on. It is sturdy and wet naps come out one at a time. It is easy to refill with two latches on the sides that are easy to close and open. I have it for 4 months now and I am happy with it. I had a different one when my daughter was a baby and that dispenser didn't fit all the wet wipes from a large standard package. So I had to keep some in a zip lock bag, it was inconvenient. I was looking for the best wet wipes dispenser and I think I found it. I also use a dispenser for dry wipes.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this thing! Awesome baby shower gift from my uncle. The only thing I don't like about it is that the wipes don't stick out of the hole like it's supposed to, even after you set it up that way. Then you have to open the top again and pull a wipe out. Other than that, I do think it's nice that it keeps wipes warm, but once the wipes come out, they cool fairly quickly too. I also haven't noticed any drying of the wipes. I use the Parent's Choice brand from Walmart.
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very hesitant to buy this but my mom and boyfriend convinced me to. I am disappointed. Although it keeps the wipes at a good temperature, it also dries the wipes out quickly. You have to add about a half a cup of water just to keep them wet enough but by the time you reach the bottom the wipes are too wet and you have to wring them out. It ended up just being a hassle so I only use it to hold my refill wipes rather than plugging it in.
Paige W.
Palatine, IL
This is the warmer that I've used since my baby was born and it does exactly what it needs to do. The wipes aren't to hot and there not cold. I love that you can fit an entire package of wipes in and it perfect that it locks as my baby likes to throw the warmer around! This product is amazing! Not entirely nessarily but I don't know what I would do without it!
Ruth A.
Antioch , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty amazing. It keeps the baby wipes nice and warm for when I have to change my LO's diaper. No more getting peed on lol. (She used to pee when a cold wipe would touch her bottom lol) The only thing that I've noticed is that if you don't put lid down then the top wipes dry out. Other than that it's a good product to have.
Kayla T.
This was a LIFESAVER when we first brought my son home from the hospital! Everyone tells you "don't get a wipe warmer, it's a waste!", but they were dead wrong in our situation. My son would scream Every time a cold wipe touched him, but with this warmer there were no more tears at diaper changing time!
Luz G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a baby shower gift and I used it often during winter time. I never really used the little light because it was always wet on the inside so the water condensed a little in there. I found that it works best with huggies wipes or at least with the ones that have the most moisture in them.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this and never used it. Didn't need it. I got it as a gift but you can buy it in Target. I believe it is on the pricier side. Honestly, you do not need it. Maybe if you live in a place where it snows and the weather is too cold it will help but I live in a warm climate so it is not needed.
Cynthia V.
La Feria , TX
I had high hopes for this item, but I don't think it lived up to the hype. While it kept my wipes warm, half the time they were too dry and other times the warmer built up so much moisture that they were dripping wet. I used the warmer for about 6 months then gave up on it and stored it.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Love this to death!! It was the only thing that got my daughter through night time changes! The wipes are perfect temperature and the cord is super long! The light is rarely used (mostly because I didn't discover it until recently) but, I can see how it would be super handy.
Where can i buy this item i really need this for the cold weather !!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this on my registry, it's it worth it?
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Is this a plug in or battery operated ?
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Do they make a travel version of this to go ! That would be great ! New mom here
Maureen A.
I didn't have one of these for my first baby. If I have a second, is this really worth getting? Or is it kind of a luxury item?