BY MUNCHKIN #1 in Bottle Warmers

Do ice-cold wipes trigger unhappy cries during diaper changes? The Warm Glow Wipe Warmer by Munchkin will soothe baby's bottom and warm mom's heart. Help make diaper changing more enjoyable for your little one with the comfort of a warm wipe. This convenient wipe warming system stores up to 100 standard baby wipes and dispenses them conveniently from a flip-top lid. Its low-voltage, top-down warming system ensures a warm wipe every time without the risk of browning, drying, or discoloration. It also features a soft glow night light that helps with nighttime changes and automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of use. A built-in window allows you to keep tabs on your wipes supply without opening the unit, while the tightly sealing system keeps wipes moist over time.

• Do you think it is worth buying this product? 3 Answers
  • I am planning on to use warm wipes for my new born next m...3 Answers
  • I selected this to be on my registery from Target and I g...3 Answers
  • "It works well and keeps the wipes pretty warm." in 1 review
  • "This warmer fell apart almost as soon as I started using it and the light went out." in 1 review
  • "It's really nice and baby will love it, warms pretty quickly and it does nor dry the wipes. " in 1 review
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
It dried out my wipes :( so I went and got a new one and it did the same thing. I purchased it at Babies R Us and eventually just returned it and did without a wipe warmer. It didn’t seem to make a difference during changing time anyways for my son he just wanted it over with either way lol!
Nikole S.
Love my wipes warmer! It would bother me when my babies would get upset because the cold wipes touching them and once we got this they were happier at changing time. Mine has lasted through my first kid and now still working with my second.
danielle N.
Clarks Summit, PA
This product is a good idea... however I just find it completely useless. Yea it’s nice to warm the wipe before use but it’s just not worth it. Having to plug it in is not ideal, refilling is annoying - we had it sitting on the baby’s dresser and have never used it. Wouldn’t buy again
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
My mom got this for me to use for my son. This is something that is not a need. This is more of a luxury to have. It warms a few warm wipes not the entire thing.
Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
I really like this warmer, when my baby was first born cold wipes would make her cry so we purchased this... and it does it’s job! No more crying! Would definitely recommend for parents with babies who don’t like cold wipes. :) The nightlight is a nice touch too.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Are used this way former for my first child. It was very convenient and easy to use. It kept the wipes Moran and moist and was especially great on cold winter days. It was easy to stock and easy to keep refilling. I loved how easy it made diaper changing.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
When I was pregnant with my first I had to have this I bought it would be a necessity. Turns out it works great day one... day 2 all of the wipes were dried out. Such a shame, I skipped this goodie for my 2nd and 3rd.
Sonia Q.
I love it I still have mine after a year this month keeps the wipes warm which is great at night and the night light also comes in handy don’t regret buying it I love it and it’s affordable recommend for new parents
Tiffany K.
Tyler , TX
Best price around. I placed a wipe "moisture keeper" in the bottom of my warmer to keep my wipes moist. If you don't use them within 2 weeks they will dry otherwise. Keeps the wipes a comfortable warm temp.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Warms the wipes up in minutes! My son always was mad about cold wipes when he was a newborn so we bought this and ever since he doesn’t cry and get all mad at us lol
Where can i buy this item i really need this for the cold weather !!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
I have this on my registry, it's it worth it?
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Is this a plug in or battery operated ?
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Do they make a travel version of this to go ! That would be great ! New mom here
Maureen A.
Orlando , FL
I didn't have one of these for my first baby. If I have a second, is this really worth getting? Or is it kind of a luxury item?

Amazon