Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer

Do ice-cold wipes trigger unhappy cries during diaper changes? The Warm Glow Wipe Warmer by Munchkin will soothe baby's bottom and warm mom's heart. Help make diaper changing more enjoyable for your little one with the comfort of a warm wipe. This convenient wipe warming system stores up to 100 standard baby wipes and dispenses them conveniently from a flip-top lid. Its low-voltage, top-down warming system ensures a warm wipe every time without the risk of browning, drying, or discoloration. It also features a soft glow night light that helps with nighttime changes and automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of use. A built-in window allows you to keep tabs on your wipes supply without opening the unit, while the tightly sealing system keeps wipes moist over time.

Which brand wipes work best with the Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer ? I got it as a gift and the wipes I have in ot now have a hard lid so I cant use them the way way.
I’m currently pregnant and wanted to know if this really worked & would it actually be beneficial?
I am planning on to use warm wipes for my new born next month! How does this product work? Is it worth buying? How long does the wipes stay warm?[product:munchkin-warmglow-wipe-warmer]
Start your review of Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This warmer fell apart almost as soon as I started using it and the light went out.” in 1 review
“It works well and keeps the wipes pretty warm.” in 1 review
“It's really nice and baby will love it, warms pretty quickly and it does nor dry the wipes. ” in 1 review
Los Angeles , CA
Everyone always says "you don't need a wipe warmer" but as a first time mom with a baby born in the winter the wipe warmer was genius. My son knew when the wipe would be cold and start crying, the only thing is you have to be really quick or else they'll get cold really fast so if you are planning to get one have it close to where you change the baby.
Newnan, GA
It dried out my wipes :( so I went and got a new one and it did the same thing. I purchased it at Babies R Us and eventually just returned it and did without a wipe warmer. It didn’t seem to make a difference during changing time anyways for my son he just wanted it over with either way lol!
Would definitely recommend this for parents with new borns. When I didn't have this product my daughter hated diaper changes, after I got this she didn't mind. This worked miracles especially at night when it's a bit more cooler she doesn't cry. It's a great price because you won't use it that long.
Acworth, GA
So disappointed in this product it drys out all the wipes and I end up spending more money buying more wipes I wouldn’t recommend this product better to just warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds
Springfield, MO
I received this as a gift at my baby shower. I personally would have never bought one for myself, but I do like this warmer. It does help my son not pee on me all the time. I would say if you can get one used do it! My mom was able to pick one up for herself off Facebook for $5
Fair Lawn , NJ
Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer uploaded by Sofiya C.
I love this warmer. It keeps a huge stack of wet wipes warm and moist. There is a convenient window to see how many are in there too. The light is on and makes it easy to use in the dark and know that it's on. It is sturdy and wet naps come out one at a time. It is easy to refill with two latches on the sides that are easy to close and open. I have it for 4 months now and I am happy with it. I had a different one when my daughter was a baby and that dispenser didn't fit all the wet wipes from a large standard package. So I had to keep some in a zip lock bag, it was inconvenient. I was looking for the best wet wipes dispenser and I think I found it. I also use a dispenser for dry wipes.
Bayville, NJ
Are used this way former for my first child. It was very convenient and easy to use. It kept the wipes Moran and moist and was especially great on cold winter days. It was easy to stock and easy to keep refilling. I loved how easy it made diaper changing.
Love my wipes warmer! It would bother me when my babies would get upset because the cold wipes touching them and once we got this they were happier at changing time. Mine has lasted through my first kid and now still working with my second.
Choctaw, OK
Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer uploaded by Kyren L.
Love this product it has saved my ears from screaming babies that dont like cold wipes!! I have had my wipe warmer for 3 years now and its still going strong! I only paid $10 for mine at Walmart and it 100% definitely worth the buy!!! Ans if it ever does stop working I will definitely buy another one!
Vcitorville, CA
Received this as a gift and I was not even considering buying a wipe warmer. But I gave it a try and my baby loves it, I love it specially during this cold weather.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charleston, WV
9 months ago
bloomington, IL
2 years ago
Sonia Q. • 2 years ago
Mine worked just fine . I add wipes every 1 1/2 weeks and they’re always warm the only thing is you need to grab them as you go and I love the light for the night helps me from turning on the night light