Munchkin Two Snack Catchers, Colors May Vary

by Munchkin

#4 in Sippy Cups

Keep up with your active toddlers who are known to eat and run thanks to this spill-proof snack cup, because they may be tornadoes but your space doesn't need to look like it was hit by one! Product ships in assorted colors. From the Manufacturer Colors and designs vary and comes in assorted colors of orange, green and blue.

Item Weight: 5 ounces

Target gender: Unisex

Care instructions: Top rack dishwasher safe

Style: Munchkin

Batteries required: No

Dishwasher safe: Yes

Number of items: 2

Material Type: BPA Free

Item model number: 10122

Material free: BPA Free, Phthalate Free, PVC Free, Latex Free, Nitrosamine Free

Toddler snack container with lid and soft flaps for easy food access; Fits most standard cup holders in cars, carseats, strollers, etc; BPA-free, top rack dishwasher-safe; 12+ months, ships in assorted colors; 2016 Winner of The Cribsie's Coolest Snack Container Award

Is this product hard for children to use?
If tipped over or thrown across the room, do the snacks still stay in the cup?
Are these worth the investment/ handy?
Start your review of Munchkin Two Snack Catchers, Colors May Vary!
Munchkin Two Snack Catchers, Colors May Vary uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my daughter love these!!! I have at least 4 of these cups and my daughter doesn't make any messes with them. The only thing that could be improved may be making the lid a little strong. These cups are completely affordable and amazing. If you've got a young child, you should definitely try them Munchkin Two Snack Catchers, Colors May Vary
Brooklyn, NY
These are great containers for giving toddlers snacks on the go, in their stroller or high chair, without having to worry about them dropping all of their snacks. The top is soft enough to not hurt little hands when they reach in, but firm enough to keep the food in the cup for the most part.
Novelty, OH
Purchased at: Target
These were wonderful for snack at home, in the car or out and about. I used these almost everyday when my daughter was little. The handles make it easy for the little one to hold onto as well as the silicone covering easy for them to out their hand it.
North Tonawanda
Love these! They are perfect for snacking in the car , in a restaurant or while walking in the stroller. Snacks don’t fall out and it’s easy for toddler to reach in and pull them out. The colors are very appeasing as well.
Dubuque, IA
So I really really like these. I think they would be non spill for some things however my son still manages to spill using them. He is very young so maybe it will get better as time goes on. Overall this is a good product.
Louisburg, KS
Love theses for toddlers! I put snacks in them for the car or the park and they don’t let the snacks fall out but easy for kids to get the snack out! You can also remove the lid and use them as a snack bowl at home!
Provo, UT
I’ve tried a lot of these types of containers for my toddler. This one is by far the easiest for her to use and the easiest for me to clean. She still finds a way to make a mess of it, but that’s just who she is
Purchased at: Walmart
I have so many of these and I keep buying more. These are perfect for little hands to learn how to self feed their own snacks. They are a great price and soooo durable! Have bought them for 5 years in a row.
Goose Creek
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awesome for snacks on the go, out & about or even when your little one wants a snack during the day at the house! I still use them with my 3 year old, they’re very convenient & I love them.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this little snack holder for my little man. It's perfect for his snacks to stay in his cup and perfect for his to grab one and not drop them all. The price of this cup is reasonable and affordable. I do recommend parents to get this snack cup for your little ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...