BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin?? 6+ Months Twisty?? Teether Ball.
Twist me!
Shake, twist and roll.
One planet. One Future??.
10 different textures. see more...

Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I’ve had this toy for two kids and they both have enjoyed it. The nuns are perfect for teething gums to chew on, and a great size for tiny hands. They have both enjoyed the noise it makes when the sections are spun as well. Overall it’s been a fun toy.
Irene  C.
I love this toy and the different textures for learning. My infant lives this at first sight. It is a little heavy and if the baby happens to drop it on their face it may hurt but I didn't have any problems with that. She chewed it and it has really helped her with teething.
Montana C.
2605 cirque way MONTROSE, CO
This teether was one of the many I used when my son went through this rough stage. I like that it has the dual purpose of teething relief and a toy for entertaining tots! It is in my top 3 for teethers!
Tadd T.
I'm really happy with this tether. It was one of my babies favorites. Its easy for babies to hold and chew on while still being a toy for them.
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My son liked it but he lost interest in it fast. I enjoyed it . I like how it clicks when you twist it. Didnt help with the teaching much
Candace M.
My daughter has loved this toy through a few difference phases as she grows. It's easy for small children to hold and great for fine motor development. I would definitely recommend this toy!