Munchkin Travel Bottle Warmer - Gray Gray uploaded by Savannah G.

BY MUNCHKIN #13 in Bottle Warmers

The munchkin travel bottle warmer is a high-quality digital bottle warmer designed to make travel a little easier for families. This baby bottle warmer works in your car through its adapter for warming feeding bottles on long road trips, picnics, while camping or tailgating. The munchkin car bottle warmerâ features a digital display, timer and comes with the car adapter. see more...

Ashley B.
I went back to work when my oldest son was 6 weeks old, and unfortunately he decided the bottle was easier than breastfeeding so I pumped and supplemented from then on out until he was 8 months old. We did a 6 hour car trip when he was 3 months old and thought this would be really helpful. It wasn't. I couldn't always anticipate when he would want to eat, so I couldn't put a bottle on 30 minutes ahead like this requires to warm the bottle. We found it much easier to stop at a restaurant and ask for half a cup of hot water. We sat the bottle in the hot water and it warmed it up within a couple of minutes. save your money.
Emily K.
Burlington, VT
It was ok. It only works well with a select few bottles. It takes a long time to warm up. It doesn't work very well. It's ok in a desperate situation but I wouldn't really recommend it. If you can afford something else, try that. I still have mine and will keep it just incase of some rare circumstance but if I had the money I would replace it.
Molly W.
It works but be prepared to wait a while! We always stuck the bottle in it 30 minutes before we'd stop during our travel.

Not very durable. After 2 months, the wires must have shorted out and we could no longer use this product.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I absolutely hate this warmer! It isn't time efficient at all. To warm up one bottle, it took me 20 minutes and it was barely warm. An absolute waste of money.
Layne M.
White City, OR
It works but it takes like 30 mins to warm up. You can set it in 5 minute incriminates but it won't full warm it unless you do the full 30 mins.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
I bought this with such high hopes of using it because we are in the car for long periods of time. But after only using it once it was the only time that we used it. It took too long to warm up and just wasn't worth the wait. If I had kept the receipt and all the packaging I would have returned it for something else
Savannah G.
I bought this with my first child and did not use it very much as I couldn't get it to work well. Now, with my second, we are using it again and I have no problem using it. The type of bottle you use does make a difference. So that is a downfall.
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Got this as a baby shower gift. It works just be prepared 15-20 mins ahead of time you will need the bottle warmed up. Luckily didn't have to use to many times as I breastfed and only had to use bottles a few times.
Jacquelyn R.
Johnstown, CO
It takes forever to warm up the bottle, even with just a little in the bottle. At times, it would take 45 minutes to warm up, but even then the bottle was nuke warm. Definitely not worth the money.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Lifesaver on vacation!!! We could warm bottles and never stop driving. I did have to plan a little ahead because it take about 15-20 minutes to warm the bottle, but I figured that out the first time and never had a problem.