BY MUNCHKIN

Helps toddlers transition to adult utensils No slip plate for less mess A toddler plate with a kid-friendly for, knife and spoon in one convenient set - so when it s mealtime, it s ready, set, go. It s the little things.® 4 piece set includes: Plate Knife Fork Spoon Stuff You Should Know: Knife edge is rounded for toddler-friendly use Mighty Grip® handles for better hold Grippable rim for easy handling 18+ months Colors and styles may vary 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

Munchkin Toddler Dining Set
  • "love these my daughter loves using these than the plastic ones makes her feel more grown up " in 1 review
  • "We have two, one set we completely keep at home and the other we keep the bowl at home but the utensils in the diaper bag for when we need them!" in 1 review
  • "They are just the perfect size for her little toddler hands. " in 1 review
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Love these dining sets! They're just the right size and make learning to use silverware easy! My kids are much more able to feed themselves using these sets and I love it! They also feel grown up being able to have their own utensils!
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Love this little set in stone as my kiddo. The fact that the fork isn't pointy doesn't poke him when he clanks it around in his little mouth gives me Comfort. Dishwasher safe and very inexpensive
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA
Munchkin is a great company for toddler items. The toddler dinner set is the perfect size for my boys. They love them. I would recommend this product.
Alivia U.
Nampa, ID
My son loves his, he feels so grown up being able to use the metal and now says the plastic ones are for "babies"!
Ashley B.
Yorktown, IN
Haven't gotten to use it yet but we are stocked up and ready to try them out. Perfect size!
Seth-Katie M.
Haleyville, AL
Love this brand of anything for kids! Great for kids to learn to feed themselves. I have used this with 2 of my kids and now about to start with my 1 year old. Can buy at any local walmart and very reasonable on price. Definitely have bought more than one item of the brand!
Amanda K.
I love this Munchkin dining set. Each item is dishwasher safe. My kids enjoy having the matching utensils. They actually get excited to eat because of the cool colors the dining set comes in. I would recommend this to any parent.
Tiffany F.
This is the perfect set for little ones learning how to eat like a big kid. The shape of the utensils make it easy for my little guy to hold without making the mess bigger. And the plates make it so I don't have to stress about him breaking our real plates.
Michelle s.
My daughter had these when she was younger. She loved them and they really helped her learn to eat and feed herself. The grip is great and they're very easy to handle for tiny hands.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this set. My son thought it was the coolest getting to use not only his own fork and spoon, but getting to use his own knife like a big boy. They're super affordable and fit his little hands perfectly.
Yanirie N.
Saint cloud, FL
Where else other than walmart and baby's r us can i get these
April G.
Fontana , CA
You can get these at target as well