BY MUNCHKIN #8 in Bottle Warmers

Heat your baby's bottles to a safe temperature every time with the munchkin time saver bottle warmer. This breastmilk bottle warmer uses steam to quickly warm the bottle and the built-in reservoir means no measuring needed. Just fill up the reservoir and set the timer dial for customized settings. This portable bottle warmer is easy to move from kitchen to bedroom or from your home to daycare too. The baby bottle warmer can also be used to heat standard-sized baby food jars too. see more...

Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My boss got me this for my baby shower and I loved it! I was breastfeeding my son at the time so when I had my grandmother or husband take care of him while I showered or got things done this was a life saver! All they had to do was put a little water on top of the hot plate, put a bottle in and switch the warmer on. It is way faster than heating up a mug of water in the microwave.
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I work at a daycare with newborns so we are always having to warm up their bottles. We have about 4 of these and they save us a lot of time! I only gave it 4 stars because sometimes the water will burn at the bottom so we are having to scrub the bottom of these quite a bit. Other than that though they work great!
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This is okay. Honestly we just use hot water and a bowl to warm up our bottles. We have one of these and used it once. It didn't really meet my expectations. The baby has no issue with the warmth of the bottle but it's just easier doing it ourselves.
Yoazin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I don't really recommend this to anyone I bought this thinking it would be a bit easier and faster to warm up the bottle or to keep them warm. But on my first try the warmer started leaking. I though it was damaged so went for another one the same brand. And guess what it also leaked so nope don't waist your money on this warmer
Cassadee L.
What a waste of time. The product has to stay on for a period of time before it heats up. By the time it is ready the baby is super hungry and not being patient. Nothing a cup of hot water in the microwave can do.
Ashley G.
I really liked this bottle warmer, it got the job done on those late nights. My daughter always was picky with her bottle temp & this was a lifesaver. the only issue I had was the discoloration around the hot plate.
Marissa M.
I had 2 of theses given to me as shower gifts! BOTH of them didn't work I was very disappointed! This product made me not even want to try another warmer because of my disappointing experience! Would not recommend!
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought this would work for my baby and it just disappointed! Not worth it all it took too long to warm up the breast milk we now boil water that's way easier than using this. Wouldn't recommend it
Kristen C.
Clearwater, MN
We use this warmer and the only problem is that sometimes it leaks a little while warming the bottles. Otherwise, just empty it at night and let it dry and clean it regularly.
Brittany T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased this to help warm my daughter's bottles up a little quicker because it seemed to take so long the old fashioned way. The water tends to burn at the bottom and leaves this strange smell, so you have to constantly wipe out the inside around the hot plate, which is not an issue...I do have an issue with the fact the warmer either doesn't warm the milk at all and it's still cold or it warms it to the point when I test the bottle on my wrist it burns me. This was a waste of money on my part.