Munchkin Time Saver Bottle Warmer

Heat your baby's bottles to a safe temperature every time with the munchkin time saver bottle warmer. This breastmilk bottle warmer uses steam to quickly warm the bottle and the built-in reservoir means no measuring needed. Just fill up the reservoir and set the timer dial for customized settings. This portable bottle warmer is easy to move from kitchen to bedroom or from your home to daycare too. The baby bottle warmer can also be used to heat standard-sized baby food jars too.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Time Saver Bottle Warmer!
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: Target
Le di la oportunidad a mi hijo de escoger que marca le gustaba no solo en los teteros si no en diferentes productos de esta marca y definitivamente no es de su agrado sorry pero deben probar más los productos con bebés antes de ser lanzados .
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Easy convenient and fast heating. I would recommend warming up milk in bottles without the cap on or else it’ll spill causing a mess and your warmer to be dirty. Reasonable price, you can find these anywhere.
Jaylexa B.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I didn’t believe in these but they are amazing, it does what it says no problem with it.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
New mom's try this. I breast fed my babies but they had issues latching on and I was not producing enough milk so I pre pumped and had to put it in a bottle, this was a life saver in the middle of the night. It only takes takes like 30 seconds to reheat milk. This Munchkin Time Saver Bottle Warmer really is convenient.
Pamela S.
Antioch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
It’s the microwave of baby bottle warmers. Just add water and turn the dial. Very simple. Nothing too fancy. Does the job great.
tiffeny B.
Berryville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Would buy again just like the other brands just way cheaper and than the other brands
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This lovely bottle warmer is a life saver! I used this one for both of my kids as well. Its affordable and simple to use. I would not survived without it!
Melody M.
Gulfport, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very convenient and travel friendly! I loved the fact that it didn’t take up too much space on my counter either. It was so durable I was able to hand it down when we no longer needed it.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At first this was a life saver for me, until it started leaking water everywhere ! I thought I was losing my mind when I realized it was the warmer that was leaking. It does run out of water quickly but that is not a big deal and easy to fill up.
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Terrific bottle warmer saves time for you to fix the bottle in the nursery instead of having to go to the kitchen and use the microwave.

Looking for your answer?