BY MUNCHKIN

Ten different colorful lake animals float and squirt water for loads of bath games and fun. They are perfectly sized for little baby hands to grab and squeeze and are a great way to learn about different animals. Brand: Munchkin Model: 14804 Materials: Rubber Dimensions: 11 inches high x 3.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches long Intended use: Baby bath toys Weight: 0.7 pounds Color: Multi-color Gender: Neutral JPMA certified Imported see more...

Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I love these little squirties. They are the perfect addition to our bath time routine. They are inexpensive which fits our current budget. My toddler loves the colors and the size is just right for her. She thinks it's hilarious that you can squirt people with them too. The characters are adorable and gender neutral. We like to keep it simple and these can entertain both in the bath and out of the bath. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone with kids.
Tonia F.
Browns Mills, NJ
Fun and bright , ok ds love these , easy to dry and great tub toys for the young toddlers
Durability and Bright colors keep this product a mommy must have
Zaira C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Cutest bath toys ever!!! Puts a smile on there face. Great for entertainment while bathing. Bought at target for great price.
Rachel A.
We have the dolphin and the duck. They are a great bath toy for a small toddler tub. My son loves when they squirt.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
My son loves these ❤️ he loves playing with these in the water and in the bathroom and the river !
Rebekah W.
Oxford, OH
My sons who is 3 years old loves playing with these during bath time! It keeps him so occupied
Ann C.
Clayton, NJ
My daughter loves playing with these in the bath tub and also when in the pool.
Alexis F.
Salida, CA
My baby loves these they are so cute and just fantastic I'm absolute in loveeee
Chelsey S.
Saskatoon
These are the cutest ever. Very efficient pricing. My son loves them in and out of the tub. They even stand up in the hot tub. Im currently debating buying a 2nd set to keep for the hot tub.