BY MUNCHKIN #31 in Baby Toys

Unleash your child's imagination with the bath tea and cupcake set from munchkin. It features an easy-to-grasp pink teapot that rattles when it's empty. The two matching teacups include strainers for pour-through fun. Two frosted-cupcake squirters round out this entertaining set. see more...

• Bath toys easily grow mold inside. Does anyone here had this problem?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend these for a 8 month old ? My daughter is obsess...4 Answers
  • Do these have holes in them to allow water to get on the inside? 3 Answers
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
My kids love to take their toys to bath with them and my girls always take their tea set and play in the water, I just have to remind them to not drink the water. If you have girls who like to take their toys like these to bath with them, just make sure they don't drink the water.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My daughter loves this toy! It's so cute and occupies her for quite a long time! It's her favorite bath toy and is very reasonably priced. She loves playing tea party, and I love that this is for the bath, because I skip out on the mess tea sets create!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter loves this tea set. We play with it in and out of the bath. She has tea parties with her babies and when friends come over for a playdate they are able to pretend baking and eating.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Cute little bath toys for girls to enjoy while taking a bath. My daughter love her and now can't wait to take a bath all the time just to play with these toys.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
Got these for free after an issue with another product...my little girl loves these in the bath and out...loves to chew on the cupcakes when teething
hayley k.
hayley k.
Springville, CA
My daughter loves this set! she stays in the bath longer just to keep playing. she has also used it outside the bath while playing with her babies
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Bought this for my sisters and they love it they take it everywhere and get to play in the shower
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
I love this brand's it has so many cute n affordable toys for kids n dippy cups ect...
Tristen H.
Tristen H.
Redwood Vly, CA
I got this for my niece and she absolutely loves it! Tons of fun to play with!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Mega Parent Expert
These are absolutely adorable! Anything cupcake related, mommy already loves and that cute love has already been passed down. My daughter adores these toys and admittedly they are he only reason she wants to get in the bath sometimes lol! Definitely would buy again.
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Where can I find these!??
aymee v.
aymee v.
Do you think this is good forma a 1 year baby she love to put toy con the bath tub
Xiomara J.
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
Want this where I can find it
Deven C.
Deven C.
My daughter is currently 16 months, and loves playing with her kitchen, would this be a good addition? How safe is it, because she still tend to put things in her mouth.
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
Where can I get this? Does it retrain water and cause mold though??