BY MUNCHKIN #30 in Baby Toys

Unleash your child's imagination with the bath tea and cupcake set from munchkin. It features an easy-to-grasp pink teapot that rattles when it's empty. The two matching teacups include strainers for pour-through fun. Two frosted-cupcake squirters round out this entertaining set. see more...

• Bath toys easily grow mold inside. Does anyone here had this prob...3 Answers
  • Would you recommend these for a 8 month old ? My daughter is obse...4 Answers
  • Do these have holes in them to allow water to get on the inside? 3 Answers
Katie F.
Holt, MI
This is a great product for little girls, and boys too. They made this very durable to withstand all the water exposure. This was an affordable gift that is great for a span of ages. I bought it for my girlfriend with two girls, ages 2 and 4 and they both love it.
Beverly M.
Bathtime tea parties are the best! It's my daughter's favorite game to play in the bathtub. These toys are awesome very durable they don't really have any nicks or crannies that can become mildewed. I absolutely recommend this toy.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter loves this tea set. We play with it in and out of the bath. She has tea parties with her babies and when friends come over for a playdate they are able to pretend baking and eating.
Jodeen B.
Converse, TX
My daughter was always afraid of baths, she thinks she'll go down the drain. Since we got this for her birthday she will stay in the tub for hours if I let her. It is the cutest set and easy to clean and small enough to store away.
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My daughter loves having a bunch of toys with her while she takes a bubble bath. And this here is one of the must haves super fun to play she loves making "tea" lol and then adding bubbles to the top of the cupcakes for the frosting
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
I have two little girls that absolutely love playing teaparty and also love playing in the tub, so to put that together was genius and the best part is that they are getting clean at the same time, perfect toy.
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Isabell loves her tea parties so when we found this at toys r us she was sold!! Now she plays in the tub, in her room, and takes along to grandmas house! She gives this toy two thumbs up ūüėÖ
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves this to the point we bought one for outside the bathroom lol. Very affordable. Less then $8 at walmart. Decent size also. I'm very impressed. My daughter loves it.
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
Whether your kids love to take a bath or they don't this is the best toy for product to get them in the bathtub to get squeaky clean while having a good time all at one time.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Hermoso juego de te lo pueden utilizar en la hora de el ba√Īo ,en la sala en cualquier lugar que la nena quiera la marca es muy buena hace juguetes duraderos y el precio es muy bueno don bastante faciles de conseguir
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Where can I find these!??
aymee v.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do you think this is good forma a 1 year baby she love to put toy con the bath tub
Deven C.
My daughter is currently 16 months, and loves playing with her kitchen, would this be a good addition? How safe is it, because she still tend to put things in her mouth.
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
Want this where I can find it
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
Where can I get this? Does it retrain water and cause mold though??