BY MUNCHKIN #30 in Baby Toys

Unleash your child's imagination with the bath tea and cupcake set from munchkin. It features an easy-to-grasp pink teapot that rattles when it's empty. The two matching teacups include strainers for pour-through fun. Two frosted-cupcake squirters round out this entertaining set. see more...

• Bath toys easily grow mold inside. Does anyone here had this prob...3 Answers
  • Would you recommend these for a 8 month old ? My daughter is obse...4 Answers
  • Do these have holes in them to allow water to get on the inside? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nhia L.
My kids love to take their toys to bath with them and my girls always take their tea set and play in the water, I just have to remind them to not drink the water. If you have girls who like to take their toys like these to bath with them, just make sure they don't drink the water.
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My daughter loves this toy! It's so cute and occupies her for quite a long time! It's her favorite bath toy and is very reasonably priced. She loves playing tea party, and I love that this is for the bath, because I skip out on the mess tea sets create!
Tracy M.
Cute little bath toys for girls to enjoy while taking a bath. My daughter love her and now can't wait to take a bath all the time just to play with these toys.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Bought this for my sisters and they love it they take it everywhere and get to play in the shower
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
I love this brand's it has so many cute n affordable toys for kids n dippy cups ect...
Tristen H.
Redwood Vly, CA
I got this for my niece and she absolutely loves it! Tons of fun to play with!
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
My daughter loves this to the point we bought one for outside the bathroom lol. Very affordable. Less then $8 at walmart. Decent size also. I'm very impressed. My daughter loves it.
Jennifer P.
These are absolutely adorable! Anything cupcake related, mommy already loves and that cute love has already been passed down. My daughter adores these toys and admittedly they are he only reason she wants to get in the bath sometimes lol! Definitely would buy again.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
This is a great product for little girls, and boys too. They made this very durable to withstand all the water exposure. This was an affordable gift that is great for a span of ages. I bought it for my girlfriend with two girls, ages 2 and 4 and they both love it.
Penelope R.
I love this set so much! My little one loves playing with it when she bathes! I bought mine on Amazon for $14.99 I thought it was a great price for a great product, I recommend this to other parents or to anyone looking for the perfect gift ūüéĀ!
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Where can I find these!??
aymee v.
Do you think this is good forma a 1 year baby she love to put toy con the bath tub
Deven C.
My daughter is currently 16 months, and loves playing with her kitchen, would this be a good addition? How safe is it, because she still tend to put things in her mouth.
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
Want this where I can find it
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
Where can I get this? Does it retrain water and cause mold though??