BY MUNCHKIN

Convenient Storage Bag Easily Attaches to Stroller A sturdy mesh bag that makes traveling with your little one easier than ever - this bag is sure to mesh well with your active lifestyle!  It s the little things®. Holds bottles, cups and all on-the-go essentials. Get everything you need ready-to-go. You never want to be without your essentials when you go on an outing. Our attractive and smartly designed stroller organizer has roomy pouches and pockets and holders in all the right places. And the sturdy mesh construction keeps everything snug and secure through hill and dale. There are even insulated pockets to hold 2 large bottles or cups and help keep drinks cool. The Stroller Organizer is a great way to get set to set out. see more...

• Is this easy to clean and Also does it last long ?2 Answers
Jillian Kimberly C.
FORT BRAGG, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Strollers never have enough storage . This w
Is super helpful when taking kids to the park and needing to pack things or even grocery trips! Makes life a lot easier .
Teal F.
These are the best. It seems like it takes me at least 2 hours to even get out the door, and 15 minutes to unload once we get there, because let's face it with 3 kids, there is always a ton of stuff. Room for sunscreen, sippy cups, snacks, phone, sunglasses, I could go on (; this helps keep it all organized, and a little less chaotic.
Stephanie G.
Westfield, MA
This was an added life savor while traveling with my daughter. The netting especially kept my wallet safe and has Velcro along the top so it closes. Has a few pockets on top that allowed for extra organizing....although only big enough to fit a standard bottle of water. Attaches very well and has not shown any signs of wearing down or weakening.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
This is so convenient to have! You have so much more room for when you plan on using a stroller for a while. There are places for toys, books, snacks, cups, and your personal things like keys, phone, and snacks or water bottle. Love this!
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Can I tell you how handy this is I absolutely love it definitely recommend ! If your that type of mom who needs the extra compartments and spaces this would be your best friend
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
This is definitely a convienient item to have to store items in your stroller. Great for toys, snacks, and anything to need to bring along to replace your diaper bag.
Leslie c.
There's a pretty neat but they're not very durable I've had to buy a couple of them we didn't have a car till about a year ago we were always walking definitely need one if you don't have a car and rely on your stroller
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
Awesome and wise product for any paren't to own. The cup holders and small storage space in strollers simply isn't enough for all you may need for a baby.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
I love this one! I have use it for 3 years with my son and still in good condition! I love I could just carry everything in easy access, wipes, phone etc
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
Its great having these. Its nice not having to carry around my sons huge diaper bag . I just put the things I need in this organizer and off we go.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
Is this easy to clean and Also does it last long ?