Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer with Deluxe Bottle Brush

by Munchkin

The Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer helps prevent steam burns with heat resistant handle and tongs. It is compact and lightweight. This has a one tab latch to open lid and fits all standard microwaves. Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush has a suction cap at...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer with Deluxe Bottle Brush!
Sugar Hill, GA
Using a microwave sterilizer is so convenient! This is everything you need for cleaning and sanitizing yours babies’ bottles. It’s also very easy to wash and rinse the sterilizer itself. This Munchkin sterilizer is reasonably prized and will last forever.
This is what I use to clean my daughters bottles and it’s awesome! It gets the job done perfectly, I have absolutely no complaints