Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer & Sprout Drying Rack

by Munchkin

The Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer helps prevent steam burns with heat resistant handle and tongs. It is compact and lightweight. This has a one tab latch to open lid and fits all standard microwaves. The Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack is a stylish...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer & Sprout Drying Rack!
Dover , PA
This is the best set if you’re looking for affordable prices and durable! This brush is the only brush that I have ever been able to clean my kiddos cups and bottles completely out with! This rack holds so many bottles and the little cup in the middle of the rack is so convenient, I use it to hold my cleaned and sterilized medicine droppers!
Riverhead, NY
This was my favorite product. I actually looked forward to cleaning bittles. Super fast and convienent and i absolutely loved the bottle holder for the bottles to dry. It felt so good to be able to just grab a bottle off the rack and be able to use it without thr hassle of making sure their are no milk marks in the bottle.
Orland Park, IL
This product and the drying rack especially has been really convenient and it was a great price! Will use again for sure
calgary
This product is a must have. Been using this for a while now. It’s great for babies and toddlers. Highly recommend it