Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer Bags

Steam Guard™ An easy way to sterilize anytime, anywhere! Cleans bottles, nipples & pacifiers in as little as 90 seconds. Cleans & Disinfects 99.9% of most harmful bacteria and germs Great Value!  20 uses per bag Tab opening allows steam to safely escape and creates a spout to pour out excess hot water. Cool-Touch™ Grip for burn-free handling 8" x 11" bag can hold at least two bottles of and standard size plus accessories. Tab opening allows steam to safely escape and creates a spout to pour out excess hot water Great for cleaning: Bottles Nipples Pacifiers Breastpump Accessories 800.344.BABY ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer Bags!
Midland , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this product. It’s easy and convenient. Especially if you’re traveling, very portable. It works, and you can also use it up to 20 times per bag. I never personally used one up to 20 times but they are reusable to an extent. It’s also an affordable price, definitely something to look into and perhaps try out!
Noblesville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the idea of this and it seems super easy but the bags are small so I can only fit 3 bottles per time which takes us forever since we have twins. If your just useing it for binkies our nipples it would be great
Throop, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
EASIEST THING EVER!!! Throw all bottles and components in a steam bag for 1:30-3:00 minutes in the microwave and good to go. Certainly beats having to boil water or run the dishwasher several times a day!
Brentford, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very easy and fast to use! Busy moms don’t have time to Boiler every bottle and all the pump supplies! Use these they are fast easy and safe!! They are also very affordable
Brunswick, GA
These are so great for work or travel. Super convenient and easy way to sterilize anything including breast pump parts, nipples, nipple shields, or pacifiers. 30 uses from each bag, which is more than other brands. Great value!
Oakdale , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these bags! I use them every night at the end of the day to clean bottle nipples and breast’s shield to my pump. The only downside is that sometimes the closure price will fall off but usually i can get it back on. Love that you use for 30 times for each bag.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I liked them but wouldn’t probably spend the money for them. I needed a larger size. I was also nervous everything wasn’t equally sanitized and concerned about items being in the microwave. Nice to try though!
Love these bags! Each bag gives you 20 uses. There's 6 bags in each box, so for roughly $6, you can sterilize 120 bags full of things. That's a great value! All you need to do is first WASH your bottles, nipples, pump parts etc. (starting with clean items is important). Then add your items and the appropriate amount of water, then seal and microwave for the appropriate amount of time. Easy easy easy way to sterilize baby items.
Princeton, IL
I thought these would make pumping easier by making it easier to wash my pump parts but I'm not really happy with them. They aren't big enough for all my pump parts so I either have to use 2 or full a bag twice. But they also didn't clean my parts like I like. They left a filmy,spotty residue on my pump parts. Basically I can clean my pump parts faster and better by hand with soap and water.
I love these steam bags! No boiling water no mess! No massive steam machine on your counter just dump ur bottles in with a little water and pop in the microwave for a couple min drain the got water and your ready to go! You can reuse the bag so many times then toss it! I take these bags with me to my moms house and on vacation! As long as u have a microwave you have no worrie! I love them