Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer uploaded by Amber G.Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer uploaded by Kristi C.

BY MUNCHKIN

The power of steam cleaning with the safety of Munchkin. Sterilizes in 2 minutes* Nothing cleans and sterilizes like steam.  And microwave steaming is the most convenient of all. To help prevent burns, our microwave sterilizer has tabs that lock upward to prevent accidental opening and a one-way latch as a reminder to always open the lid away from you.  Both the handle and tongs are made of heat resistant material for your safety.  Safety Features: "Open-away" latch helps prevent steam burns Heat resistant handle stays cool in microwave Locking tabs close upward to prevent accidental opening With a free Deluxe Bottle Brush included to pre-clean bottles, this is one hot item for superb sterilization! Holds almost any bottle brand and sizes Fits up to 4 bottles and 2 breastpump shields This microwave sterilizer is lightweight and compact to fit see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Boiling is much easier and you can fit more things in the pot." in 1 review
  • "thankfully the water was still cold and not hot lol but very easy to use and affordable!" in 1 review
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this thing! It’s seriously so easy to use and there’s a place for every little piece of the bottle and pacifiers. I really love that it fits into small microwaves and it’s pretty easy to store.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This makes sterilizing bottles and things so much easier! Being a single mom and working, it’s hard to wash bottles and then turn around and boil them all. This makes sterilizing his bottles so easy and convenient for me. I just wash them and place them in here, add water, and close the lid and place it in the microwave and turn it on. I love this!! One of my favorite things from my baby shower.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this thing, it is so easy to use. It works well for the wide 8 oz bottles, regular 4 oz bottles and breast pump parts. The only drawback is that it cannot fit the taller 8 oz bottles but it also has to fit in the microwave so it is understandable. Definitely worth the price, I have got my moneys worth already.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Out of all the baby equipment and everything THIS was the best thing ever. No worrying about boiling bottles directly sterilize after each use. So fantastic highly suggest getting one. For breast pump pieces bottles nipples and cups it's perfect fit for it all
jamie w.
SPEEDWELL, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This makes sterilization SOOOO easy and at half the cost of bigger, bulkier contraptions plus twice the room!! The domed lid gives you room to "play" with to make stuff fit. We use Playtex bottles, and I usually run two rounds through the microwave a day: once for nipples and rings and a few lids, and again for the 4 oz bottles and remaining lids. The 4 oz bottles fit (about 7-9) depending on how many lids, etc. and the lid closes fine. The 8-10 oz bottles fit 4 at a time, laying down, plus some rings and nipples. Couldn't ask for more!
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
GREAT PRODUCT. I highly highly recommend getting this.
Only issue I had was after months and months of use, the clips that lock it started getting loose and then started falling off. (Maybe it was my fault?) still great and still usable but even when it becomes unusable, I will repurchase!
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
Never had a problem with our Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer. Simple to use, worked well. I'd keep it in the microwave when not in use and then packed it away when we were no longer bottle feeding. I liked it better than boiling.
Jessica Y.
Great product used this everyday when I didn't have a dishwasher I used to sterilize any bottles or binki sjust put water in the bottom load it up clip it shut and 5 to 6 minuets in the microwave and they were done!
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
I got this as a baby shower gift and I must say it's awesome. It's very easy to use and convenient, all you need is some water and a microwave. It fits plenty of bottles and breast pump things too.
Meagan R.
This sterilizer worked good for me for about 2 weeks, and then I wasn't a big fan anymore. I pump and breastfeed and bottle feed so I would always have a million pieces to wash. Especially if you use doctor Browns. It would take me 30 minutes to sterilize all my parts!
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do Avent bottles fit in this? Also do the Avent bottles fit in the Munchkin electric bottle sterilizer?
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Do the munchkin latch bottles fit? They are so round in comparison to dr Browns
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I lost the instructions.. how many oz of water do I use?