Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer

by Munchkin

The power of steam cleaning with the safety of Munchkin. Sterilizes in 2 minutes* Nothing cleans and sterilizes like steam.  And microwave steaming is the most convenient of all. To help prevent burns, our microwave sterilizer has tabs that lock upward to prevent accidental opening and a one-way latch as a reminder to always open the lid away from you.  Both the handle and tongs are made of heat resistant material for your safety.  Safety Features: "Open-away" latch helps prevent steam burns Heat resistant handle stays cool in microwave Locking tabs close upward to prevent accidental opening With a free Deluxe Bottle Brush included to pre-clean bottles, this is one hot item for superb sterilization! Holds almost any bottle brand and sizes Fits up to 4 bottles and 2 breastpump shields This microwave sterilizer is lightweight and compact to fit

I lost the instructions.. how many oz of water do I use?
Do the munchkin latch bottles fit? They are so round in comparison to dr Browns
Do Avent bottles fit in this? Also do the Avent bottles fit in the Munchkin electric bottle sterilizer?
Start your review of Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer!
Product Highlights
“thankfully the water was still cold and not hot lol but very easy to use and affordable!” in reviews
“Boiling is much easier and you can fit more things in the pot.” in reviews
Becker, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this initially when I didn’t have a dishwasher and I really enjoyed it. It was really straight forward and easy to use and never burned myself once. I have sense gotten a dishwasher but still use the from time to time if all my bottles are dirty and I have a hungry baby or if I just want that good deep clean but this is a must for anyone that doesn’t have a dishwasher or time to sit around the boiling pot of water.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this product after my Avent sterilizer was damaged. Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer would leak everytime in my microwave and when I took the lid off. Did not like the fast of having to hook the lid properly for it to close right. Other brands you didnt have to do that. You can only stand certain bottles up in it which means it takes up more room laying them down.
Bogart, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We used this through two children and it still looked brand new. It’s sturdy and fits more than other sterilizer. There is a set of tongs that you can take out of the middle part which is handy for grabbing hot bottles out of it. You fit the tongs back in the middle and they don’t get lost.
Marion, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how convient this product is. It's affordable and easy to use. You just pour water in the bottom of it, place your bottles in it, close it up and put it in the microwave for as long as it says. It quick and alot easier than boiling bottles.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It does come in handy . I have used this 2 years ago. It really made my life easier. I wouldn’t change anything at all. Love the color . I also love that I can sterilize my baby bottles this way than the old way of boiling water on stove.
Seneca, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We use this weekly, sometimes more! We would wash our bottles by hand and then throw them into this sterilizer. It was so easy and simple to use yet very good to know that the bottle parts were clean and sterilized!
Flower Mound, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used this and will continue to use this sterilizer until my kids no longer need bottles or sippy cups. I love just filling it with water and placing in microwave. It is so much easier than boiling water
Mcallen, TX
Very simple to use and gets the job done fast, price wise very affordable for the couple of times you actually use a sterilizer, exactly what I needed and especially at a good price! Highly recommended!!
Birmingham, AL
Such an easy way to sterilize not only bottles but teething toys and pacifiers. All you do is add a cup of water and microwave for 2 minutes and that’s it! Super affordable too. So worth it! Definitely recommended!
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best and most affordable sterilizer I could find for my son! It isn’t hard to use at all. Just load it up, add water, and stick it in the microwave. I really enjoyed using this.