Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Sterilizer

Large capacity, sterilizes up to 9 bottles and accessories at a time Automatic shut-off when sterilization is complete Easy to use, start cleaning cycle with one button Protects your baby from harmful bacteria without harsh chels Sterilizes in only 6...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Sterilizer!
Eastman
Truly the best! I used this product from day one. My baby never got sick until she was 8 months old and it was nothing severe just a common cold. Easy to use and clean! So much room and great packaging ! Would definitely recommend to all mommies! Love, loveee!
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this product. I’ve used it for two kids and I still feel a sense of relief when I clean and put bottles in here. I would for sure but again and recommend it to all my friends. It doesn’t take long to steril and it’s simple to use. It’s simple to keep clean. You can load several bottles in at a time.
Boca Raton
Lose the set up, takes a little longer than I like to sterilize but we'll worth the money for a first time mom!
St. John's
I love this sterilizer so much! It was such a lifesaver when my daughter was first born. 5 minutes in a sterilizer is way easier than having to watch a pot of water boil, especially in a new baby! It's easy to clean and super easy to use. Even grandma got the hang of it!
Winfield, AB
I am in love with this sterilizer. I have owned two. One for each baby. It’s easy to clean and takes less than 5 minutes.