Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Baby Bottle Sterilizer

With the munchkin steam guard electric sterilize, you can protect your baby from harmful bacteria without using harsh chemicals. This is a top item in our baby registry. Sterilize bottles, pacifiers, small toys and more with just the push of a button. With its large capacity design, it fits up to nine bottles and accessories, and it works in just six minutes. Secure side latches keep the hot steam safely inside for worry-free operation. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â

Does this work with Avent bottles? Avent bottles are wider than the ones pictured with the Munchkin sterilizer. Will the Avent bottles fit in this?
Start your review of Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Baby Bottle Sterilizer!
Camas, WA
it took us awhile to get the hang of using this, but we use it on the daily. our baby is primarily bottle fed and we live in an apartment with no dishwasher (ugh!). we literally sterilize all of our parts after every single use.

the vent for the steam goes out the back, so we originally had it under a cabinet until we realized the hot steam was damaging the underside of the cabinet. Now we just keep it backwards so the steam comes out the front - this is probably my biggest complaint.
otherwise super user friendly and so much space!

otherwise super user friendly and so much space!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have a small microwave so this was the best option for us. It doesn’t get the items super dry but it does its job. I’m sure there are nicer sterilizers on the market but for someone on a budget this works well!
columbia, mo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product overall. It sterilizes several bottles and parts in 6 minutes. Good price point, so you don't feel you've spent an arm and a leg on something that can technically be done by boiling water on your stove. Main drawback is that it's quite large, so if you're lacking in counter space, it's something you need to be aware of. Overall, good product.
Salisbury , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Words cannot explain how great and how much of a time saver my bottle sanitizer has been! This nice contraption beats traditional bottle stove sanitizing and does all the hard work for me!
Bridgeport, CT
Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Baby Bottle Sterilizer uploaded by kady W.
I have it but it broke 1 day after use it, i put the water and turn it on and don't know why. The button start to melt and smell horrible burn bad plastic, so it was unplugged and when.i.try to. Use it again it doesn't work.not even.the leds turn on...
Fort Collins , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this as a gift from my older sister when I had my son. I loved it! It held so many bottles/sippy cups, lids, nipples, and pacifiers in one use. It only takes a few minutes. It really does the trick to sterilize, and much easier than sterilizing on the stove top. I definitely recommend using this amazing Sterilizer
Smyrna, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I got this and it's great. I don't have any of the issues the other reviewers have had and I use it roughly 3 times a day. My one complaint is that the power "button" is a spring loaded lever rather than an actual button or switch.
Springfield, MA
Not a fan. I got this for my baby'shower and I'm happy I did not spend my money on it. You get what you pay for for sure. I have a bottle warmer, same company and same concept for steaming the water but uses two different heating circles. the bottle warmer has a stone heating circle that steams the bottles but this one has a metal one which after one use if you do not clean and scrub it for the next use will have your bottles smelling rusty and burnt which i don't think is good for babies. I have cleaned it multiple times and there is no winning. Its like the water causes it to burn instantly. I end up hand washing the bottles once i steam them.
New Minas, NS
The first unit we had was a gift from friends that lasted for a little more than 2 years and I purchased another one for use for the second baby. Easy to use. Hope the unit would last for another 2 years only then it would be a real value for money. The old one that we have just stopped working one day so I guess it’s life expectancy is just a lil beyond two years. Would have been better if it would last longer. @Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Baby Bottle Sterilizer
St. John's
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is amazing for a newborn baby! I used mine religiously multiple times a day up until my baby was 3 months old, and now I still use it once a week! It's not a necessity, but definitely beats boiling bottles! My only problem is that it should have a shut off button! Once you turn it on, you can't turn it off until the cycle is finished, which sucks when you find a pacifier that could use a quick clean!