Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Baby Bottle Sterilizer uploaded by kady w.

BY MUNCHKIN

With the munchkin steam guard electric sterilize, you can protect your baby from harmful bacteria without using harsh chemicals. This is a top item in our baby registry. Sterilize bottles, pacifiers, small toys and more with just the push of a button. With its large capacity design, it fits up to nine bottles and accessories, and it works in just six minutes. Secure side latches keep the hot steam safely inside for worry-free operation. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

• Does this work with Avent bottles? Avent bottles are wider than t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kady w.
Bridgeport, CT
I have it but it broke 1 day after use it, i put the water and turn it on and don't know why. The button start to melt and smell horrible burn bad plastic, so it was unplugged and when.i.try to. Use it again it doesn't work.not even.the leds turn on...
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
Not a fan. I got this for my baby'shower and I'm happy I did not spend my money on it. You get what you pay for for sure. I have a bottle warmer, same company and same concept for steaming the water but uses two different heating circles. the bottle warmer has a stone heating circle that steams the bottles but this one has a metal one which after one use if you do not clean and scrub it for the next use will have your bottles smelling rusty and burnt which i don't think is good for babies. I have cleaned it multiple times and there is no winning. Its like the water causes it to burn instantly. I end up hand washing the bottles once i steam them.
Reanne P.
I loved this bottle sterilizer. I've had no problems with it. I've always made sure to put a little extra water than it asks so the burner doesn't get the dirty rust type of look! It's also very easy to clean!
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Does this work with Avent bottles? Avent bottles are wider than the ones pictured with the Munchkin sterilizer. Will the Avent bottles fit in this?