BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
These are great for kids and adults we use them to pack lunch for school and they don't leak
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I'm forever buying these. My daughter loves them, just like I do. I like them for the snacks so cute and easy. And if she drops it, it doesn't make a mess. Bought at Walmart. Totally recommend
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good idea! I needed something that hold snacks but that I didn't have to watch him with it all day. He figured how to get his snacks easily.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
These are great! Stackable & colorful. Plus, they're great for carrying snacks in the diaper bag.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Rm B.
Rm B.
I like the quality of the bowls and the fact I found them in the baby clearance section in T.J. Maxx for a little of nothing.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Burlington, NJ
These are great for on the go and for at home! They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!
Nadine c.
Nadine c.
Great for on the go and easy to store in diaper bag... The little one will have their snacks
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
So there wont be a big mess in the floor and so they can carry theresnacks in them too
Cait B.
Cait B.
I use these for my daughter's leftovers or as a grab and go snack to throw in my purse. They are leak-proof and are sturdy. I'm planning on purchasing another set when we have another child only to add to the ones we have.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Kenya J.