BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Autumn F.
Great for on the go and also make the perfect t snack bowl for those little ones! Easy to clean and don't spill or leak! Great price too
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
Love these bowls I can't get enough of them. my girls love to snack and these come in handy for snacks they are unbreakable.
Rm B.
I like the quality of the bowls and the fact I found them in the baby clearance section in T.J. Maxx for a little of nothing.
Amber M.
Middletown, OH
Love the munchkin stack a bowls!!!! They are very durable and they do not leak!!! I will definitely buy more of these !
Kathryn P.
Burlington, NJ
These are great for on the go and for at home! They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!
Work great my son grew out of his so he uses it as a piggy bank now they are very handy and small to put in bag
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
I love these for my daughter. Perfect size, very cheap. Easy to clean. Great for on the go. Love them.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Love these. My daughter loves her Cheerios and this is perfect for her snacks so it makes no mess!
Gracie G.
Love munchkin brand!! Love these stack a bowls! They work so good! Love the colors! Love the loss!
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?