BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Nadine c.
Great for on the go and easy to store in diaper bag... The little one will have their snacks
Kathryn P.
Burlington, NJ
These are great for on the go and for at home! They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!
Rm B.
I like the quality of the bowls and the fact I found them in the baby clearance section in T.J. Maxx for a little of nothing.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
These are great! Stackable & colorful. Plus, they're great for carrying snacks in the diaper bag.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good idea! I needed something that hold snacks but that I didn't have to watch him with it all day. He figured how to get his snacks easily.
Ivana M.
Raleigh , NC
Mega Parent Expert
Súper prácticos! Para llevar las meriendas de los peques sin hacer un mess!!
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We love these bowls! They are the perfect size for little hands and they hold the right amount! We never have to worry about broken glass, because my kids like to carry their bowls around with them! Great price as well!
Karina P.
Thornton, CO
Perfect size for putting snacks for the babies ! Totally safe and leak proof ! Love the colors as well very affordable and it really did meet my expectations I totally recommend to other parents you won't be dissing
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert
These are my go to bowls for packing a snack to go. I can always rely on no expected spills in the diaper bag because the lid secures nicely on top. Comes in great colors that are bright and made to last. Will recommend to others.
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Kenya J.