BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your chi...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Munchkin Stack A Bowls
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Kassandra V.
Love the Size. Great for on the go use. Perfect amount of cheerios for a day out. Love the colors as well (yes, I'm picky about that lol).
Alma R.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these cups! They are spill proof! With a very grumpy 16 month old who loves to trash everything this saves me time from cleaning.
Autumn F.
Great for on the go and also make the perfect t snack bowl for those little ones! Easy to clean and don't spill or leak! Great price too
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great bowls! I use these for my son awesome for snacks and fruit i like to carry them in his back pack they don’t open unless you open it
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
Love these bowls I can't get enough of them. my girls love to snack and these come in handy for snacks they are unbreakable.
Rm B.
I like the quality of the bowls and the fact I found them in the baby clearance section in T.J. Maxx for a little of nothing.
Amber M.
Middletown, OH
Love the munchkin stack a bowls!!!! They are very durable and they do not leak!!! I will definitely buy more of these !
Kathryn P.
Burlington, NJ
These are great for on the go and for at home! They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!
Work great my son grew out of his so he uses it as a piggy bank now they are very handy and small to put in bag
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?