BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
xiemena z.
xiemena z.
San Antonio , TX
I love these! I use them all the time for my son, they're very cheap in price which makes it more exciting to buy. They are very convenient and my son loves them. Very accessible and easy to use for children
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
these are great! no more mess! my daughter loved spilling her treats on the floor. now she can't
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Roseville , CA
These are great we have a bunch of them for my sons snacks and foods. :) they are great for storing a lot of food! I think anyone should have these. And I love that you can use different lid colors. To mix and match. And they are microwave safe. Which is good.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
These are great for on the go! Kids don't need to mess with the top trying to open it, just stick your hand in there! They're also spill proof. They're great for cereal.
Katy m.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Mega Parent Expert
My baby's god mother uses these for my daughter while she visits over there and I was amazed the difference they made , no huge messes all over the floor , no spills or any mishaps the whole time .
100% plan on investing in some of these for home
Britany A.
Britany A.
Fairfield, CA
Love the transparency of the colors and super convenient lids for portably and storage
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Chillicothe , OH
Love these for on the go with the babies, perfect for little snacks, they don't leak, very soft material top, reasonable priced. I pick mine up from Walmart. Lots of colors to choose from too.
Alma R.
Alma R.
Mesa, AZ
I love these cups! They are spill proof! With a very grumpy 16 month old who loves to trash everything this saves me time from cleaning.
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
Love the Size. Great for on the go use. Perfect amount of cheerios for a day out. Love the colors as well (yes, I'm picky about that lol).
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Purchased our Munchkin bowls at Target and we loved them. The size is perfect for small portions for babies and toddlers. They are dishwasher safe. The lids lock on tight preventing any spills. These bowls also served as toys, my son would love to play with these colorful bowls.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Kenya J.