BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Britany A.
Fairfield, CA
Love the transparency of the colors and super convenient lids for portably and storage
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for kids snacks. and they don't leak. Love the colors. Perfect for my 2yr old
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Mega Parent Expert
My baby's god mother uses these for my daughter while she visits over there and I was amazed the difference they made , no huge messes all over the floor , no spills or any mishaps the whole time .
100% plan on investing in some of these for home
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Love these convienant and durable containers ! They are small, perfect size for my toddlers! Easy to store and wash as well! I would definitely recommend this brand !
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I'm so glad I bought these!! I have not been able to take an uninterrupted shower since my daughter has been born.. she's now 17 months! I have her this with Cheerios and she did not bother me once! Best. Purchase. Ever.
Kayla W.
These bowls are great. I bought them when my daughter started eating baby food. Three kids and three years later they still work and look great! They are easy to use and wash. I would highly recommend!
Gracie G.
Love munchkin brand!! Love these stack a bowls! They work so good! Love the colors! Love the loss!
Meggie
Clarksville, TN
My kids are toddlers now and we are still using these. To be honest, we've lost the lids, but we use these as serving bowls for the kids snacks. They go great in the dishwasher.
Cait B.
I use these for my daughter's leftovers or as a grab and go snack to throw in my purse. They are leak-proof and are sturdy. I'm planning on purchasing another set when we have another child only to add to the ones we have.
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
So there wont be a big mess in the floor and so they can carry theresnacks in them too
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Kenya J.