BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your chi...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe , OH
Love these for on the go with the babies, perfect for little snacks, they don't leak, very soft material top, reasonable priced. I pick mine up from Walmart. Lots of colors to choose from too.
Ari R.
This is perfect to give children snack is easy to wash is good material and a good price. It has pretty colors and also serves to transport snacks to the park or where
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We love these bowls! They are the perfect size for little hands and they hold the right amount! We never have to worry about broken glass, because my kids like to carry their bowls around with them! Great price as well!
Meggie
Clarksville, TN
My kids are toddlers now and we are still using these. To be honest, we've lost the lids, but we use these as serving bowls for the kids snacks. They go great in the dishwasher.
Vicki C.
These are great for on the go! Kids don't need to mess with the top trying to open it, just stick your hand in there! They're also spill proof. They're great for cereal.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Love these convienant and durable containers ! They are small, perfect size for my toddlers! Easy to store and wash as well! I would definitely recommend this brand !
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
Colorful and keeps all the food and liquids inside! No matter how many times my daughter tried the Munchkin bowls remained close and the food safe! Love it
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good idea! I needed something that hold snacks but that I didn't have to watch him with it all day. He figured how to get his snacks easily.
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great for taking on the go. They come with two different lids, solid ones and ones they can put their hand threw. My kids love these
Kassandra V.
Love the Size. Great for on the go use. Perfect amount of cheerios for a day out. Love the colors as well (yes, I'm picky about that lol).
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?