BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Wanda L.
Wanda L.
Raleigh , NC
Súper prácticos! Para llevar las meriendas de los peques sin hacer un mess!!
Neyma V.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
i have mixed reviews with these kids snacks containers. while on one hand their great for light things such as puffs or animal crackers. but for things like grapes or heavier snacks i feel the top lid is a bit too soft to hold and things tend to spill. so over their ok but i would not repurchase.
Meggie
Meggie
Clarksville, TN
My kids are toddlers now and we are still using these. To be honest, we've lost the lids, but we use these as serving bowls for the kids snacks. They go great in the dishwasher.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Love munchkin brand!! Love these stack a bowls! They work so good! Love the colors! Love the loss!
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Love these convienant and durable containers ! They are small, perfect size for my toddlers! Easy to store and wash as well! I would definitely recommend this brand !
Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert
These are my go to bowls for packing a snack to go. I can always rely on no expected spills in the diaper bag because the lid secures nicely on top. Comes in great colors that are bright and made to last. Will recommend to others.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Craig, CO
Perfect size for putting snacks for the babies ! Totally safe and leak proof ! Love the colors as well very affordable and it really did meet my expectations I totally recommend to other parents you won't be dissing
Rae C.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
I love these for my daughter. Perfect size, very cheap. Easy to clean. Great for on the go. Love them.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Middletown, OH
Love the munchkin stack a bowls!!!! They are very durable and they do not leak!!! I will definitely buy more of these !
Julie C.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I was so glad I found these bowls! They are a perfect for small snacks like cereal and little hands! I use them on the go and in the car and theirs usually little or no mess left behind it's all around great!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Kenya J.