BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your chi...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Munchkin Stack A Bowls
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm so glad I bought these!! I have not been able to take an uninterrupted shower since my daughter has been born.. she's now 17 months! I have her this with Cheerios and she did not bother me once! Best. Purchase. Ever.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
We love these! We have white nightmare carpets and these have made my life happier. I can put his fruit or snacks in it and it doesn't immediately end up on the floor. I wish there was a non plastic alternative.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
We took these everywhere when the twins were little. They didn't spill and were a great size for the kids to have a snack or a small meal. They were great for the car, stroller or traveling and the kids loved them.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I was so glad I found these bowls! They are a perfect for small snacks like cereal and little hands! I use them on the go and in the car and theirs usually little or no mess left behind it's all around great!
Xiemena Z.
San Antonio , TX
I love these! I use them all the time for my son, they're very cheap in price which makes it more exciting to buy. They are very convenient and my son loves them. Very accessible and easy to use for children
Liliana A.
Love these bowls for on the go kids don't make a mess with them when your busy just pack their snack can eat it in the car or whoever you might be and I also use them for myself as well while I'm at work !
Kayla W.
Owego, NY
These bowls are great. I bought them when my daughter started eating baby food. Three kids and three years later they still work and look great! They are easy to use and wash. I would highly recommend!
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Love these bowls! They don't leak and are the perfect size for my daughter not to big and definitely not to small! I have bought two packs so far and I can definitely see us buying a few more packs!
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used these bowls with all three of my children. We love them so much. It makes everything so easy, with car rides and watching siblings play sports. It's a great value and very cheap!
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
I'm forever buying these. My daughter loves them, just like I do. I like them for the snacks so cute and easy. And if she drops it, it doesn't make a mess. Bought at Walmart. Totally recommend
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?