BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
We love these! We have white nightmare carpets and these have made my life happier. I can put his fruit or snacks in it and it doesn't immediately end up on the floor. I wish there was a non plastic alternative.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I was so glad I found these bowls! They are a perfect for small snacks like cereal and little hands! I use them on the go and in the car and theirs usually little or no mess left behind it's all around great!
xiemena z.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! I use them all the time for my son, they're very cheap in price which makes it more exciting to buy. They are very convenient and my son loves them. Very accessible and easy to use for children
Liliana A.
Love these bowls for on the go kids don't make a mess with them when your busy just pack their snack can eat it in the car or whoever you might be and I also use them for myself as well while I'm at work !
Kayla W.
These bowls are great. I bought them when my daughter started eating baby food. Three kids and three years later they still work and look great! They are easy to use and wash. I would highly recommend!
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Love these bowls! They don't leak and are the perfect size for my daughter not to big and definitely not to small! I have bought two packs so far and I can definitely see us buying a few more packs!
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Mega Parent Expert
I have used these bowls with all three of my children. We love them so much. It makes everything so easy, with car rides and watching siblings play sports. It's a great value and very cheap!
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I'm forever buying these. My daughter loves them, just like I do. I like them for the snacks so cute and easy. And if she drops it, it doesn't make a mess. Bought at Walmart. Totally recommend
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe , OH
Love these for on the go with the babies, perfect for little snacks, they don't leak, very soft material top, reasonable priced. I pick mine up from Walmart. Lots of colors to choose from too.
Ari R.
This is perfect to give children snack is easy to wash is good material and a good price. It has pretty colors and also serves to transport snacks to the park or where
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Kenya J.