BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your chi...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Munchkin Stack A Bowls
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Rubana H.
These boxes are amazing. I use these for my older son and now using for my my 8 month old who’s started eating finger snack when on the go there are perfect to carry snacks for the little ones. I would definitely recommend to other parents. I use them for my older son who’s 5 for snacks in school and when we are out and about I use these to carry snacks for both of my boys.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
i have mixed reviews with these kids snacks containers. while on one hand their great for light things such as puffs or animal crackers. but for things like grapes or heavier snacks i feel the top lid is a bit too soft to hold and things tend to spill. so over their ok but i would not repurchase.
meylin A.
Woods Cross, UT
So easy for my toddler to carry around the house or inside the car without having to worry that she will spill it and make a mess. The lid is super child proof! She can stick her little hand in there without having to pop the lid open. So easy to stack and put away. Love the color selection.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
These were the best when my mini was little! I like how these have to different lids. The flat full lid was used to keep stuff in the fridge and the rubber spiral ones were great for snack time, allowed the little one to grab her own snacks without making a huge mess for mom to clean afterwards
Rebecca H.
Roseville , CA
These are great we have a bunch of them for my sons snacks and foods. :) they are great for storing a lot of food! I think anyone should have these. And I love that you can use different lid colors. To mix and match. And they are microwave safe. Which is good.
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby's god mother uses these for my daughter while she visits over there and I was amazed the difference they made , no huge messes all over the floor , no spills or any mishaps the whole time .
100% plan on investing in some of these for home
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Purchased our Munchkin bowls at Target and we loved them. The size is perfect for small portions for babies and toddlers. They are dishwasher safe. The lids lock on tight preventing any spills. These bowls also served as toys, my son would love to play with these colorful bowls.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my go to bowls for packing a snack to go. I can always rely on no expected spills in the diaper bag because the lid secures nicely on top. Comes in great colors that are bright and made to last. Will recommend to others.
Cait B.
Auburn, KY
I use these for my daughter's leftovers or as a grab and go snack to throw in my purse. They are leak-proof and are sturdy. I'm planning on purchasing another set when we have another child only to add to the ones we have.
Karina P.
Thornton, CO
Perfect size for putting snacks for the babies ! Totally safe and leak proof ! Love the colors as well very affordable and it really did meet my expectations I totally recommend to other parents you won't be dissing
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?