BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
These were the best when my mini was little! I like how these have to different lids. The flat full lid was used to keep stuff in the fridge and the rubber spiral ones were great for snack time, allowed the little one to grab her own snacks without making a huge mess for mom to clean afterwards
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Lascassas , TN
Mega Parent Expert
I'm so glad I bought these!! I have not been able to take an uninterrupted shower since my daughter has been born.. she's now 17 months! I have her this with Cheerios and she did not bother me once! Best. Purchase. Ever.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We love these bowls! They are the perfect size for little hands and they hold the right amount! We never have to worry about broken glass, because my kids like to carry their bowls around with them! Great price as well!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
We took these everywhere when the twins were little. They didn't spill and were a great size for the kids to have a snack or a small meal. They were great for the car, stroller or traveling and the kids loved them.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Love these bowls for on the go kids don't make a mess with them when your busy just pack their snack can eat it in the car or whoever you might be and I also use them for myself as well while I'm at work !
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
These bowls are great. I bought them when my daughter started eating baby food. Three kids and three years later they still work and look great! They are easy to use and wash. I would highly recommend!
Crista Z.
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Love these bowls! They don't leak and are the perfect size for my daughter not to big and definitely not to small! I have bought two packs so far and I can definitely see us buying a few more packs!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Mega Parent Expert
I have used these bowls with all three of my children. We love them so much. It makes everything so easy, with car rides and watching siblings play sports. It's a great value and very cheap!
Ari R.
Ari R.
This is perfect to give children snack is easy to wash is good material and a good price. It has pretty colors and also serves to transport snacks to the park or where
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
Colorful and keeps all the food and liquids inside! No matter how many times my daughter tried the Munchkin bowls remained close and the food safe! Love it
Emily C.
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Kenya J.