BY MUNCHKIN

Spill-resistant for on-the-go Four fun, colorful bowls with spill-resistant lids and a bonus snack container lid - so there s no crying over spilled bowls. It s the little things.® 9-piece set includes: 4 bowls 4 spill-resistant lids 1 bonus snack holder lid Serve, store, snack and stack! Stuff You Should Know: Stackable for easy storage Wash before first use - top rack dishwasher safe Colors will vary BPA FREE 6+ months 1-800-344-BABY ; see more...

• So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can r...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They don't leak and are the perfect size for small meals for baby!" in 2 reviews
  • "My neice has these bowls and they are a great product to keep the little ones snacks in there and it is able to fit in your purse." in 1 review
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
i have mixed reviews with these kids snacks containers. while on one hand their great for light things such as puffs or animal crackers. but for things like grapes or heavier snacks i feel the top lid is a bit too soft to hold and things tend to spill. so over their ok but i would not repurchase.
Meylin A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So easy for my toddler to carry around the house or inside the car without having to worry that she will spill it and make a mess. The lid is super child proof! She can stick her little hand in there without having to pop the lid open. So easy to stack and put away. Love the color selection.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
These were the best when my mini was little! I like how these have to different lids. The flat full lid was used to keep stuff in the fridge and the rubber spiral ones were great for snack time, allowed the little one to grab her own snacks without making a huge mess for mom to clean afterwards
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
These are great we have a bunch of them for my sons snacks and foods. :) they are great for storing a lot of food! I think anyone should have these. And I love that you can use different lid colors. To mix and match. And they are microwave safe. Which is good.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Purchased our Munchkin bowls at Target and we loved them. The size is perfect for small portions for babies and toddlers. They are dishwasher safe. The lids lock on tight preventing any spills. These bowls also served as toys, my son would love to play with these colorful bowls.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
We love these! We have white nightmare carpets and these have made my life happier. I can put his fruit or snacks in it and it doesn't immediately end up on the floor. I wish there was a non plastic alternative.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I was so glad I found these bowls! They are a perfect for small snacks like cereal and little hands! I use them on the go and in the car and theirs usually little or no mess left behind it's all around great!
xiemena z.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! I use them all the time for my son, they're very cheap in price which makes it more exciting to buy. They are very convenient and my son loves them. Very accessible and easy to use for children
Liliana A.
Love these bowls for on the go kids don't make a mess with them when your busy just pack their snack can eat it in the car or whoever you might be and I also use them for myself as well while I'm at work !
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Love these bowls! They don't leak and are the perfect size for my daughter not to big and definitely not to small! I have bought two packs so far and I can definitely see us buying a few more packs!
Emily C.
Is the top split? Like can they stick their hand through it?
Cori C.
Do they make these in bigger sizes?
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
So does this have the hard lid or the kind where your child can reach in to get snacks?
Kenya J.