BY MUNCHKIN #11 in Drying Racks

Brighten up your kitchen with this adorable drying rack  A stylish drying rack on which you can plant your feeding accessories while they dry - if only your little sprout could be as neat, dry and organized. This stylish and functional drying rack can be a useful addition to any kitchen. It features little sprouts that can hold up to 12 bottles and accessories and spins for easy access. Hot Parenting Media Award Winner! Holds glass bottles, cups, valves and breast pumps Spins for easy access Sturdy posts hold 12 glass or plastic bottles Built-in reservoir with two convenient drain spouts keeps counter dry It s the little things™ 1-800-344-BABY ;   see more...

Buy on Target
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I love this thing! The only problem I ever seem to have is that no one ever remembers to empty it unless I tell them. My son's cups get dry quickly and it fits nicely on the counter.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Great product! Keeps my baby bottles organized... If you have a few bottles its great! Its an awesome started rack specially for new mommies like me! 😊
Karla R.
Karla R.
Omaha, NE
This is one of our favorite items to use! Such a amazing quality! Love this!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This drying rack is nice, but I found that it took up a lot of space. I liked it because it was dedicated solely to baby stuff, so there was no risk of contamination or anything.