BY MUNCHKIN

BPA free Insulated Straw Cup 12+ months Colors and Characters May Vary  Soft durable straw A place to write your child s name Spill proof Straw removes for easy cleaning   Top rack dishwasher safe Lids fit most 9 oz. Munchkin cups Extra straws sold separately more instructions enclosed Holds 9 oz Questions? 1-800-344-BABY munchkininc.com ; see more...

Tracy B.
Sponge Bob always rocks whats cool about this sippy cup is that it also comes with a bendable straw. I never had a problem getting my infant to finish her drinks using this cup because she loved looking at Sponge bob as she drank or sipped through the straw.
Ginger S.
Madison, WI
We've used several different types of sippy cups but I have to say that the Munchkin ones are my favorite. Easy to clean & easy to put back together. They don't leak, & they do a good job of keeping milk cool for a while. They close up nicely for travel as well.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
The cups are good for short term use. There is some leakage which is hard to prevent sometimes. After a few washings the picture on the cup wears away from water damage.
Amber Y.
Parma, MI
Great when we first bought it but eventually began to leak around the seal no matter how tight you put the top on. But my daughter loved it because it had Sponge Bob!
Krystal S.
Butler, PA
We bought one of these insulted cups and used the for a while but then it started to leak through the seal and straw no matter how tight it all was on. Will not buy this type of cup again
Shelly A.
Just terrible! These seem to leak badly and let's not mention the mold that grows in the cap and straw. Maybe my children are a little rough on them but I wouldn't buy again.
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
Good for on the go, the straw is nice but you have to be careful the little on doesn't over chew on it the cap is a nice touch to help with leaks
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I like the straw cup idea . It's cute and keeps drinks cool but the liquid tends to bubble up back out of the straw and makes a huge mess.
Katy M.
My mother in law has these at her house for my son. He loves them because of the straw. I love them because they are insulated.
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
The pictures wash off after a few times through the dishwasher. Mold easily grows in the cap and the straw is hard to clean.
Tracy B.
Who doesn't love Sponge Bob ?