BY MUNCHKIN

Rounded, Soft Spoon Bowls Are Gentle on Baby s Gums 3+ Months Ergonomically-Designed Handle is Comfortable to Hold 2 BPA Phthalate Free 3 Top Rack Dishwasher Safe Brightly-colored infant spoons that are comfortable for you to hold and gentle on your baby s gums so you have a practical and exciting option if your child wasn t born with a silver spoon. It s the little things. Soft-tip infant spoons have a rounded shape thats gentle on your baby s gums. The special handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold, and just the right length to reach the bottom of food jars. Includes: 12 - Infant Spoons in 6 Color Combinations br 2 - Green Blue br 2 - Yellow Green br 2 - Blue Purple br 2 - Orange Yellow br 2 - Purple Light Purple br 2 - Red Orange 1-800-344-BABY see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hitomi T.
This is a good spoon for babies since it's soft and it's not too big. And babies love anything colorful. Both of my kids used it and after 4 years, it's still good.
Sarah M.
These are great for babies first feelings but not so much when they learn to start feeding themselves. The handle then becomes too long.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
I love these spoons i bought the 6 pack last month and we love then they are gentle on the gums!
Samantha O.
A nice soft spoon for baby's sensitive mouth. What i really like about this spoon compared to others is that the handle isn't crazy long.
Sara C.
Sacramento, CA
Love these son had so much fun he uses them with his toys now they are very handy when you need to leave
Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
I been used this spoons for my baby 6-12 mo is good size.. the color is cute ... i like it
Charleen B.
That was the only spoons I used with my kids. Very soft on their teeth cause they loved to bite down on them easy to clean and last very long still have a few left when my kids were babies.
Jeralee G.
I love these spoons. I have used them for all three of my kids. They are easy to hold, easy to pick up food, and dishwasher safe. As my children got older they were able to learn to feed themselves with these spoons. What I really like about them is they are soft, durable, have a nice hollow space for food (not too flat), and it comes in nice colors.
Kimberly T.
Our baby boy started with a spoon at 5 months and he learned how to eat off these in a day. Great to just throw in dishwasher.
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE these spoons. they're so soft on their gums so if your kids chews on them i wouldn't worry about it. plus they're so inexpensive