BY MUNCHKIN

Rounded, Soft Spoon Bowls Are Gentle on Baby s Gums 3+ Months Ergonomically-Designed Handle is Comfortable to Hold 2 BPA Phthalate Free 3 Top Rack Dishwasher Safe Brightly-colored infant spoons that are comfortable for you to hold and gentle on your baby s gums so you have a practical and exciting option if your child wasn t born with a silver spoon. It s the little things. Soft-tip infant spoons have a rounded shape thats gentle on your baby s gums. The special handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold, and just the right length to reach the bottom of food jars. Includes: 12 - Infant Spoons in 6 Color Combinations br 2 - Green Blue br 2 - Yellow Green br 2 - Blue Purple br 2 - Orange Yellow br 2 - Purple Light Purple br 2 - Red Orange 1-800-344-BABY see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeralee G.
I love these spoons. I have used them for all three of my kids. They are easy to hold, easy to pick up food, and dishwasher safe. As my children got older they were able to learn to feed themselves with these spoons. What I really like about them is they are soft, durable, have a nice hollow space for food (not too flat), and it comes in nice colors.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is just starting to eat solids! We bought three different styles of spoons and these are by far the best brand and style! I love that the spoons are deeper then a lot of the other spoons out there and it really holds her food well. I also can fit this spoons really easily into her mouth and scoop the food off of her top lip nicely because of how deep it is.
Rachel P.
Only spoons we use for my 6 month old. He loves them and when he attempts to bite the spoon with his gums no problem at all! It doesn't hurt him. They come in a bunch of fun colors as well. They are a great buy!
Hitomi T.
This is a good spoon for babies since it's soft and it's not too big. And babies love anything colorful. Both of my kids used it and after 4 years, it's still good.
Charleen B.
That was the only spoons I used with my kids. Very soft on their teeth cause they loved to bite down on them easy to clean and last very long still have a few left when my kids were babies.
Megan G.
Fort Stewart, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love to use these at home, but they are a bit too long to fit in a baggie in my diaper bag. The spoon is the perfect size for babies mouths as they start trying solid foods.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
These spoons are awesome, my son loves them and the bright colors they come in! He now uses these for self feed but we've always used them for his infant food as well.
Rhia H.
My kids were picky with their spoons when I first started feeding them cereal and baby food. These were the only ones they would use. Not sure why, but hey, if they like them I like them!
Lauriel B.
Ewa Beach, HI
Loved these when I started my infant on baby foods. They're inexpensive, and the material and size is very comfortable for me and my baby. Gets the job done.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They are so soft it doesn't matter if he bites them. They're also inexpensive and I love the long handle. Some of the other spoons I have are really short.