BY MUNCHKIN

Rounded, Soft Spoon Bowls Are Gentle on Baby s Gums 3+ Months Ergonomically-Designed Handle is Comfortable to Hold 2 BPA Phthalate Free 3 Top Rack Dishwasher Safe Brightly-colored infant spoons that are comfortable for you to hold and gentle on your baby s gums so you have a practical and exciting option if your child wasn t born with a silver spoon. It s the little things. Soft-tip infant spoons have a rounded shape thats gentle on your baby s gums. The special handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold, and just the right length to reach the bottom of food jars. Includes: 12 - Infant Spoons in 6 Color Combinations br 2 - Green Blue br 2 - Yellow Green br 2 - Blue Purple br 2 - Orange Yellow br 2 - Purple Light Purple br 2 - Red Orange 1-800-344-BABY see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hitomi T.
Hitomi T.
This is a good spoon for babies since it's soft and it's not too big. And babies love anything colorful. Both of my kids used it and after 4 years, it's still good.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Lima, NY
Great spoons, and easy to use! Worked great when we started baby food a few months ago. Easy to clean in the dishwasher.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Cape Coral, FL
Great spoons! Easy to grasp and my son enjoys them! Thick bottoms which are really helpful for him to grasp.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
My daughter is just starting to eat solids! We bought three different styles of spoons and these are by far the best brand and style! I love that the spoons are deeper then a lot of the other spoons out there and it really holds her food well. I also can fit this spoons really easily into her mouth and scoop the food off of her top lip nicely because of how deep it is.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Great for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. Always kept these on hand because I didn't care if they "accidentally" got trashed!
Lacey E.
Lacey E.
Mega Parent Expert
These spoons are great and I love the colors! The only thing is they are not good for babies just learning to eat because the spoon is too deep.
zaveaire c.
zaveaire c.
Really nice spoons it's just what I was looking for in a spoon for my baby girl was worried about her gums but theses did no harm .
Megan G.
Megan G.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love to use these at home, but they are a bit too long to fit in a baggie in my diaper bag. The spoon is the perfect size for babies mouths as they start trying solid foods.
Naysla R.
Naysla R.
My son is almost 4 years old, and I still use these spoons for yogurts and desserts. They are so easy to clean, so easy to find, and affordable!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
These are great my little man is two now and is still using them to learn spoons himself.