Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons

BPA Free 3 months+ Brightly-colored infant spoons that are comfortable for you to hold and gentle on your baby s gums - so you have a practical and exciting option if your child wasn t born with a silver spoon. It s the little things®. Designed for little mouths and happy meals. Mealtimes go a little faster when you feed your baby with the right utensils. Our soft-tip infant spoons have a rounded shape thats gentle on your baby s gums. The special handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold, and just the right length to reach the bottom of food jars. They re practical, functional and colorful. What else can you ask from a spoon? Gentle on guns. Soft.

Are they dishwasher safe?
What age did you kiddos start using these spoons themselves? Trying to teach my 12mo daughter to use utensils, but not sure if it’s too soon.
Essas colheres são boas?
Start your review of Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons!
Product Highlights
“These spoons are by far his favorite, he can easily hold and maneuver them into his mouth by himself, and he loves the bright colors.” in reviews
“These are really great - easy to grip and have a nice long handle so you can get everything out of those deeper baby food jars!” in reviews
“The bright colors are great and they are the perfect size for a little ones mouth. ” in reviews
“however my son is almost two and has trouble eating with them because of the long handle, and he's very experienced with feeding himself.” in reviews
“Love these spoons they are a perfect shape and size for my little one and i love that they are easy to clean and i can even give them to my baby to play with without having to worry.” in reviews
Olmsted Twp, OH
Purchased at: Target
These are super affordable everywhere I’ve seen them and they certainly do what they’re supposed to do. What I don’t like about them is the long handle. My kid has always wanted to swing his spoon around like a maniac when he eats, and while the tip isn’t sharp it’s still long and somewhat pointy, so I get nervous about him poking himself in the face or eyes. Also with the long handle it seems harder for my child to hold the spoon as he’s learning to feed himself.
Oceanside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons uploaded by Bunna L.
Purchased at: Target
Bought the sets for my daughter when she turned 6 mos old and introduced her to her first oats and quinoa baby cereal and the spoon fits well and it doesn't get hot fast if you have hot to warm food for baby. She's 11 mos old now and it makes for an awesome teether.
Kennewick, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby loves these spoons! The tips are soft and easy for her to feed herself. The only thing is the spoon is a little too deep making it hard for her to get all the food off of the spoon but other than that they work good. Lots of fun colors.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We love using these spoons for feeding our son! Not only are they bright and colorful, but they're soft and the perfect size for baby's mouth. They will also be perfect for when my son starts being able to feed himself. I definitely recommend!
Wilson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the spoons are used when my grandson was little. They were much better than the metal spoons I had to use on my children when they were little 35 years ago.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I much prefer these to the basic Gerber ones that everyone raves about. They're deeper and hold more food and my baby prefers larger bites. Those Gerber spoons only hold a teasing amount of food for him. It says they're not dishwasher safe but I put them in the dishwasher anyway and they always come out fine. And I like that the handle isn't flat and metal. Its a soft thick plastic that's easier for me and baby to grip.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We loved these spoons when we started spoon-feeding our infant. They were durable and the right size for the baby's mouth. They wash well, are affordable and were a true staple item for many months of the new feeding phase! Plus, the assortment of colors is always fun!
Lake Park , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love these little spoons ! I’ve used the munchkin brand for all of my kids (I’m a mom of 3) and I’ve never been disappointed with any of their products . Even though the toddler years are long gone at my house , I still purchase this brand for my nephew. Give them a try , you won’t regret it !
Summerfield , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was the first set of spoons for my son that I got. I really like them. I love this brand. All their items are really good. I like that these spoons have a thick handle to help my son grip onto.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Love how easy to grip these are and how the handle is long making it easier for us to help our little one feed himself. We purchased these as his firsts spoons and are very pleased with them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...