BY MUNCHKIN

BPA Free 3 months+ Brightly-colored infant spoons that are comfortable for you to hold and gentle on your baby s gums - so you have a practical and exciting option if your child wasn t born with a silver spoon. It s the little things®. Designed for little mouths and happy meals. Mealtimes go a little faster when you feed your baby with the right utensils. Our soft-tip infant spoons have a rounded shape thats gentle on your baby s gums. The special handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold, and just the right length to reach the bottom of food jars. They re practical, functional and colorful. What else can you ask from a spoon? Gentle on guns. Soft. see more...

• Do this spoons change color if food is hot? 4 Answers
  • Are these spoons too long for a 9 month old? I read somewhere tha...4 Answers
  • Are they small ends or big ends where food goes6 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons are by far his favorite, he can easily hold and maneuver them into his mouth by himself, and he loves the bright colors." in 14 reviews
  • "These are really great - easy to grip and have a nice long handle so you can get everything out of those deeper baby food jars!" in 10 reviews
  • "The bright colors are great and they are the perfect size for a little ones mouth. " in 9 reviews
  • "however my son is almost two and has trouble eating with them because of the long handle, and he's very experienced with feeding himself." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these spoons they are a perfect shape and size for my little one and i love that they are easy to clean and i can even give them to my baby to play with without having to worry." in 5 reviews
Nikki C.
I know these get high star ratings but I just didn't enjoy using them. I like munchkin as a brand and use many of their other products. These spoons get two stars because the designs and colors are cute and I like how many are in a pack but the spoons shape (a deep center) seems like it would be good for picking up baby food and it is but its hard for my child to get the food off the spoon. I prefer a spoon that is more shallow.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I originally got these as a baby shower gift and ended up buying more because I just liked them. They are ergonomical for my hand and fits well for my babies mouth. I have tried other spoons and they seemed to be too small or to large this one is just right. I like that they are dishwasher safe (spoons can melt if not careful about placement). The only negative that I have is that they don't sit well on a table top.
Melissa K.
Perfect for small hands and mouths!! I love that these spoons hold the babyhood and make it easy to feed my son...tried other spoons but they don't have a deep enough bowl to hold and food and ended up just making a mess...these spoons work wonderfully and actually hold food...my son likes the colors too!!
Jo V.
Brownsville, TX
These spoons are a great price for the quantity but my daughter didn't like them cause it was too deep. Every time i feed her there was always food left behind on the spoon. The fact that spoons has lo g handles was convenent. I would not buy this style for infants but toddler yes.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
My sons favorite spoons. We have so many! I've never had an issue with them, I just throw them in the dishwasher too. They're deeper than regular baby spoons which is convenient because now my sons bigger and needs bigger scoops of food. I recommend these.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
These are the only spoons we use. I have had them for about three years and they have lasted through two children. Gives your child a good size amount of food during feedings. The only draw back is the fact that some baby foods will stain them.
Melissa P.
Most of my spoons are these and I love them. I like it mainly because it's a decent size and soft all around because my son sometimes likes to self feed and puts the spoon in his mouth so won't be hurtful on his gums if he bites the middle.
Suki R.
This is great for any paren't with a baby learning to eat solids. Whether you're baby led weaning or going the baby food route these are a must! Soft and durable just right for baby's and toddlers. Even used it as a teething toy.
Sharanda C.
Little Rock, AR
Easy to use, easy to clean, and very functional for both mommy, daddy, and baby to use when it comes time to eat puréed foods and solids. Plus, they've very affordable and they last forever, which is great!
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I LOVE THE BRIGHT COLORS BECAUSE THEY GET MY DAUGHTERS ATTENTION WHEN SHE DOESNT WANT TO EAT ANYMORE. I ALSO LIKE HOW SOFT THEY ARE AND THE SIZE IS PERFECT FOR HER TINY MOUTH.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I have been using these for a couple months. Has anybody else noticed the colors fade?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
What's the color you like the best? Least?
Melissa V.
Nauvoo, AL
Are they small ends or big ends where food goes
Rachel F.
Palm Desert, CA
Are these spoons too long for a 9 month old? I read somewhere that a long spoon is too difficult for practicing self feeding.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert
Do this spoons change color if food is hot?