BY MUNCHKIN

BPA Free 3 months+ Brightly-colored infant spoons that are comfortable for you to hold and gentle on your baby s gums - so you have a practical and exciting option if your child wasn t born with a silver spoon. It s the little things®. Designed for little mouths and happy meals. Mealtimes go a little faster when you feed your baby with the right utensils. Our soft-tip infant spoons have a rounded shape thats gentle on your baby s gums. The special handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold, and just the right length to reach the bottom of food jars. They re practical, functional and colorful. What else can you ask from a spoon? Gentle on guns. Soft. see more...

• Do this spoons change color if food is hot? 4 Answers
  • Are these spoons too long for a 9 month old? I read somew...4 Answers
  • Are they small ends or big ends where food goes6 Answers
Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons
  • "These spoons are by far his favorite, he can easily hold and maneuver them into his mouth by himself, and he loves the bright colors." in 14 reviews
  • "These are really great - easy to grip and have a nice long handle so you can get everything out of those deeper baby food jars!" in 10 reviews
  • "The bright colors are great and they are the perfect size for a little ones mouth. " in 9 reviews
  • "however my son is almost two and has trouble eating with them because of the long handle, and he's very experienced with feeding himself." in 6 reviews
  • "Love these spoons they are a perfect shape and size for my little one and i love that they are easy to clean and i can even give them to my baby to play with without having to worry." in 5 reviews
Syeda A.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
for a new mother having to choose the first implement to feed your child with, you look for a product the has considered the baby's tender gums. The spoons are so colorful that they keep the baby's attention, like an eye stimulant. Easy clean up and they hold the food in place with a nice deep well. And lastly you can't beat the price.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
These spoons are super cute! I love that they look like little crayons, and they make feeding time so much fun. I love reaching for these spoons while getting ready to feed my son. He loves how soft they are and always grabs for them during feeding time because the colors are so vibrant.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This was the first set of spoons for my son that I got. I really like them. I love this brand. All their items are really good. I like that these spoons have a thick handle to help my son grip onto.
Kelsey B.
San Jose , CA
I bought a variety of spoons when we reached the feeding stage and these were by far my sons favorite. Heck, even I use them if we have ran out of clean spoons and Im feeling lazy.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Great spoons for first learning to eat all the way up to toddler age.  My two youngest, ages 3 and 2, still use these spoons.  I love the colors, the variety pack and the cost.  They are cheap enough you can just throw them into the diaper bag or back pack and not be devastated if you leave it at the restaurant, etc.  They hold up well in the dishwasher too.  I haven't had any that have torn up or had to throw away.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Loved using these! They are great spoons, I love that they are soft tip and easy to grip. they are easy to clean and last a long time. The handle is long enough to fit in a deeper baby jar and you wont get baby food all over your fingers and hand. I definitely recommend these and we bought them with our second after seeing how amazing they were with our first so yes I would def repurchase these!
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
I love these spoons, super durable and last for years! We used these with my 5 year old and ended up using them for our twins. They don't make your hand cramp up like other baby spoons. I like that the middle of the spoon has a little arch and isn't straight like other brands.

When there is a babyshower, I always make sure I buy a pack of these throw them in the gift bag!
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
My son loves these spoons. They are hard enough to be durable, but soft enough that they won't hurt his gums. He loves being able to hold them by himself. The bright colors keep him entertained as well. They are totally worth the price and I would recommend them to anyone.
Chakirah K.
I really like these spoon so does my son. The colors are vibrant . There is six in the pack so what I spent was well worth it. Go out and get these for your baby I bought mines on Amazon Prime
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA
My kids all use these when they first started eating and I like them so much. Doesn't hurt their gums and they are small enough for their mouths. I would recommend this especially to first time moms. These spoons are great!
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I have been using these for a couple months. Has anybody else noticed the colors fade?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
What's the color you like the best? Least?
Melissa V.
NAUVOO, AL
Are they small ends or big ends where food goes
Rachel F.
Palm Desert, CA
Are these spoons too long for a 9 month old? I read somewhere that a long spoon is too difficult for practicing self feeding.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do this spoons change color if food is hot?