Munchkin Snack Catchers 2-Pack - Pink/Orange

by Munchkin

#2 in Sippy Cups

2PK SNACK CATCHERS

Are these worth the price? Would they be good for a toddler and a 10 month old baby?
Are these really spill proof? How about the size? Is it comfy?
Is this product hard for children to use?
Start your review of Munchkin Snack Catchers 2-Pack - Pink/Orange!
Jennifer C.
Munchkin Snack Catchers 2-Pack - Pink/Orange uploaded by Jennifer C.
My little ones enjoy these so much. They keep the mess to the minimum too. Why not buy these for your toddlers ? They're affordable too !!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
These are great for toddlers and for on the go. They’re the perfect size for little fingers and hands to grab snacks. They prevent little snacks from spilling.
Katlynd G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Munchkin Snack Catchers 2-Pack - Pink/Orange uploaded by Katlynd G.
Purchased at: Amazon
There little snack containers make snack time fun for mommy. They are so great to put Cheerios in and it’s easy for my little one to grab her food out of the container without spilling it all over the place. I would highly recommend. Very well designed and made.
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: Target
Este producto es súper cool lo use con mis dos hijos mayores y lo volveré a usar con mi bebe es súper práctico no se riega allá niños les encanta si tienes niños este es un producto perfecto para sus snacks.[product:munchkin-snack-catchers-2-pack-pink/orange]
Erika P.
Raleigh, NC
These work great for little hands. I used these with the little boy I nannied for and they were easy to stick in the diaper bag.
Fiorela  C.
Lynn, MA
Munchkin Snack Catchers 2-Pack - Pink/Orange uploaded by Fiorela  C.
Purchased at: Target
I buy these glasses because the babies can eat calmly, the snack is not spilled, it is super practical, I love it, we bought it for my daughter because it is very good for baby snacks
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
These snack cups are EXCELLENT for kids! My daughter used hers up until she was about 3 and loved them. You can fit a lot in each cup and the lid is easy for little toddler fingers to use. They help avoid messes and are super convenient to travel with. Overall, I definitely recommend the Munchkin brand and these cups!
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
These snack cups are really great for toddlers. They allow for snacking without spills. They can be hard for little ones to pull their hand back out of once they are holding the food. My daughter also figured out pretty quickly to lift one of the flaps and the snacks would dump out for her.
Kelly M.
Staff
austin
Munchkin Snack Catchers 2-Pack - Pink/Orange uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Easy access for my toddler and so far its spill proof and easy to assemble and clean.
Victoria  .
Newfield, NJ
These are amazing. The reason for my 4 stars is because if you shake it too hard (which my niece used to bang it against the floor) some do come flying on out! I guess that is to be expected but its still an amazing product! Worth every penny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...