BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin Snack Catchers - Easy Access, No Spills. BPA Free Snack Catchers™ Colors May Vary New! Easy Access, No Spills.  Stuff you should know: Cup holds 9oz. of snacks Soft flaps for easy access Special place on bottom to write child s name Wash prior to first use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not boil. Do not use in microwave This is not a toy. Do not leave child unattended while feeding. 12+ months The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval™ 2006 ; see more...

• Is this product hard for children to use? 3 Answers
  • If tipped over or thrown across the room, do the snacks s...10 Answers
  • Are these worth the investment/ handy?11 Answers
Munchkin Snack Catchers
  • "Great idea but my son was afraid to stick his hand in because the first time he had a hard time getting it out so we had to take the lids off and now they are just bowls" in 5 reviews
  • "Love these, my daughter can get snacks out on her own, she can't pull the lid off and the snack don't spill all over in the diaper bag when we travel." in 5 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Maybe it's just my daughter but my 11.5 month old has already been able to open up the container and regularly spills the contents everywhere.  I will that the lid was a little more difficult for tiny hands to remove as I'd love to keep this product and put it to good use.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these for the first time about 6 years ago for my, then 4 year old. I picked them up at Walmart before our long drive to the beach. They were perfect for her snacks while in the car! I didn't have a mess to pick up in the back seat and she was happy to snack all the way. Would recommend and will buy again for my littlest babies soon!
Leandra T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great and easy to clean! My daughter loves them but now knows how to take off the lid. We use them with little snacks (goldfish, jellybeans, etc) when we’re out in public. My only complaint is that since it’s an open container, the snacks don’t stay fresh and they go stale quickly.
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These bowls are great for on the go snacks. I bring them everywhere I go because my daughter is always claiming she is hungry and they don't spill all over the place.
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is genius! I found these at target and I love them! I went back and bought another 2 pack because they have made life so much easier! My toddler loves them because now he can snack without having to sit in a chair to prevent messes. And they're awesome for on the go snacks
Natalie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love those snack bowls! My daughter is 18 months and has been using these for about 6 now! It’s easy for her to get her snacks out. We tried other brands but it was hard to get the snacks out. The rubber cover is flexible making it easy for little hands.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always keep these containers on hand they are great for snacks on the go and teaching my one year old how to get one at a time. Cookie crumbs gal out when he tops it but it's expected but the actual snacks stay in during baby shoe time. Highly recommend!
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Another great Munchkin item. This brand is so great. These snack containers are so great for on the go or juat around the house. It allows my son to feel independent to walk arpund snacking on his own. I got two for 6 bucks l. Super cheap and good quality.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
One of my most used things for all three of my kids.  I still use these for my 3 year old and 2 year old.  We use them for going to the doctors office, trips, car rides, going to the park, zoo or just eating around the house.  This saves me from so many potential messes.  I love that they can get their hands in easily and pull out just enough snacks.  If the cup is dropped or turned over it doesn't make a mess.  This is a definite must have for any mother out there.  I purchase mine at Walmart, but have seen them at Walgreens and Target.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked this little snack cups, it really helped with starting my kids off with their motor skills and letting them get into their own snacks. Once they started getting a little bit older these little snack cups got very messy and instead of the snacks being inside of the cup it was elsewhere. It's a good concept just needs to be revamped a little bit.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
How many do you need for a toddler?
Jennifer P.
Are these worth the investment/ handy?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
If tipped over or thrown across the room, do the snacks still stay in the cup?
Kayla J.
Peabody
Is this product hard for children to use?
Ann R.
Onset, MA
They do come in a twin pack, two is plenty. I usually have two different snacks for my granddaughter when we go out, I like her to have choices. We have had hers for probably 6 or 7 months and they have been dropped and tossed, washed and thrown in the fridge. They have held up very nicely.

Walmart