BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin Snack Catchers - Easy Access, No Spills. BPA Free Snack Catchers™ Colors May Vary New! Easy Access, No Spills.  Stuff you should know: Cup holds 9oz. of snacks Soft flaps for easy access Special place on bottom to write child s name Wash prior to first use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not boil. Do not use in microwave This is not a toy. Do not leave child unattended while feeding. 12+ months The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval™ 2006 ; see more...

• Is this product hard for children to use? 3 Answers
  • If tipped over or thrown across the room, do the snacks still sta...10 Answers
  • Are these worth the investment/ handy?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Love these, my daughter can get snacks out on her own, she can't pull the lid off and the snack don't spill all over in the diaper bag when we travel." in 5 reviews
  • "Great idea but my son was afraid to stick his hand in because the first time he had a hard time getting it out so we had to take the lids off and now they are just bowls" in 5 reviews
These are perfect for on the go..rhey hold more than enough food for a snack and you can put anything in them. From glodfish to cookies or fruits and vegetables they can hold anything. The tops stay on very well and they are nearly spill proof. Its nice to take something for a snack in the car knowing there wont be cheerios everywhere by the end of the trip! These are great from the time babies lear finger foods all the way through kindergarten!
Michelle H.
Westampton
A perfect and inexpensive solution to my two year old throwing his snack everywhere in the car. I bought mine at Target; you can get two for just under $5. It's definitely worth keeping my car clean and my little man happy! My only problem is that when we use these at home, he rips the lid off; it took him a while to learn how, but it still happens every once and a while.
Celeste W.
Arcadia, CA
I love these little containers because they help us to avoid messes and the tops can be very easily opened. It does not keep the snacks fresh though, so only put enough for one serving. Easy to travel with and come in bright colors so they are easy to spot when dropped from the stroller or shopping cart.
Tristan C.
These cups are so handy. The hold just the right amount of snacks for my kids when I'm on the go and they want to have their crumbly snacks. The handles on the sides are so convenient as well for kids to learn to hold and grasp items. They also double as a shake you for kids who love noises
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
Love these for my toddler. The lid is soft enough so that tiny hands don't get stuck, but tight enough that food doesn't go spilling out. Now that he's a bit older, my youngest doesn't like to use the lid, but still likes the double grip handles. The colors are fun and unisex.
Lucy J.
These keep the snack off the ground, I can safely give them to my son in the car & they're perfect for on the go! I keep an empty one in my diaper bag, just in case. The price is good- They're cheap , and worth it! I would buy these again. Absolutely recommend to any new mom.
Beth S.
Weidman, MI
Thought these were great in the beginning but my at a year old could take the top off and spill snacks everywhere. Hard to get snacks out even for small hands. My son would rather have the top off and use as a bowl because it's hard for him to get the food out.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
These are genius. I use these for my son when we're out and about and they're great. Its still possible to spill the snacks and my son figured out how to remove the lid but I still love it. Very easy to clean and minimal mess.
Amber G.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought these for my son when we went camping and now he uses them all the time! Even just around the house. He's only 8 months, but he still knows how to pull puffs out from them. They are mess free and work great!
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
I absolutely love these. They have worked amazing for us. Perfect for on the go snacking. Especially for long road trips to prevent messes in the car. We have purchased several and have been very pleased with them.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
How many do you need for a toddler?
Jennifer P.
Are these worth the investment/ handy?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
If tipped over or thrown across the room, do the snacks still stay in the cup?
Kayla J.
Peabody
Is this product hard for children to use?
Ann R.
Onset, MA
They do come in a twin pack, two is plenty. I usually have two different snacks for my granddaughter when we go out, I like her to have choices. We have had hers for probably 6 or 7 months and they have been dropped and tossed, washed and thrown in the fridge. They have held up very nicely.