BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin Snack Catchers - Easy Access, No Spills. BPA Free Snack Catchers™ Colors May Vary New! Easy Access, No Spills.  Stuff you should know: Cup holds 9oz. of snacks Soft flaps for easy access Special place on bottom to write child s name Wash prior to first use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not boil. Do not use in microwave This is not a toy. Do not leave child unattended while feeding. 12+ months The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval™ 2006 ; see more...

• Is this product hard for children to use? 3 Answers
  • If tipped over or thrown across the room, do the snacks s...10 Answers
  • Are these worth the investment/ handy?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great idea but my son was afraid to stick his hand in because the first time he had a hard time getting it out so we had to take the lids off and now they are just bowls" in 5 reviews
  • "Love these, my daughter can get snacks out on her own, she can't pull the lid off and the snack don't spill all over in the diaper bag when we travel." in 5 reviews
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is your toddler a snack monster? Do they leave crumbs all through the house from spilling their bowls? These snack catchers are one of the best inventions when it comes to snack time for toddlers. I, of course, tried to dump out the snacks myself to see if it would keep them contained and it did! Plus the colors are bright and fun. These are perfect during the day and even for car rides and play dates. They are inexpensive and if your child eats snacks, you need them.
Leandra T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great and easy to clean! My daughter loves them but now knows how to take off the lid. We use them with little snacks (goldfish, jellybeans, etc) when we’re out in public. My only complaint is that since it’s an open container, the snacks don’t stay fresh and they go stale quickly.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Maybe it's just my daughter but my 11.5 month old has already been able to open up the container and regularly spills the contents everywhere.  I will that the lid was a little more difficult for tiny hands to remove as I'd love to keep this product and put it to good use.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these for the first time about 6 years ago for my, then 4 year old. I picked them up at Walmart before our long drive to the beach. They were perfect for her snacks while in the car! I didn't have a mess to pick up in the back seat and she was happy to snack all the way. Would recommend and will buy again for my littlest babies soon!
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These bowls are great for on the go snacks. I bring them everywhere I go because my daughter is always claiming she is hungry and they don't spill all over the place.
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is genius! I found these at target and I love them! I went back and bought another 2 pack because they have made life so much easier! My toddler loves them because now he can snack without having to sit in a chair to prevent messes. And they're awesome for on the go snacks
allison o.
sc, california
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great Do they keep all the snacks inside? No, BUT they certainly work better than handing your toddler a bowl. My daughter loves the different colors they come in and the fact she gets to hold the bowl herself. They're easy to clean and great for on-the-go.
Natalie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love those snack bowls! My daughter is 18 months and has been using these for about 6 now! It’s easy for her to get her snacks out. We tried other brands but it was hard to get the snacks out. The rubber cover is flexible making it easy for little hands.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always keep these containers on hand they are great for snacks on the go and teaching my one year old how to get one at a time. Cookie crumbs gal out when he tops it but it's expected but the actual snacks stay in during baby shoe time. Highly recommend!
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Another great Munchkin item. This brand is so great. These snack containers are so great for on the go or juat around the house. It allows my son to feel independent to walk arpund snacking on his own. I got two for 6 bucks l. Super cheap and good quality.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
How many do you need for a toddler?
Jennifer P.
Are these worth the investment/ handy?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
If tipped over or thrown across the room, do the snacks still stay in the cup?
Kayla J.
Peabody
Is this product hard for children to use?
Ann R.
Onset, MA
They do come in a twin pack, two is plenty. I usually have two different snacks for my granddaughter when we go out, I like her to have choices. We have had hers for probably 6 or 7 months and they have been dropped and tossed, washed and thrown in the fridge. They have held up very nicely.