BY MUNCHKIN

The Snack Catcher food containers are a must-have for toddlers on the move. This lidded, portable snack bowl allows independent toddlers to self-feed with a bit more dexterity and a lot less mess. Kids love accessing snacks all by themselves through... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassadee L.
This is a super fun project for children who are learning to feed themselves on the go. I have this in the stroller when we take our walks. One downside is sometimes the child's hand gets caught inside of the plastic container and cannot let it out. But for the most part it is really easy for kids to use on their own. I would buy it again
Samantha S.
Yuba City, CA
These containers are awesome! I use them mostly for things like goldfish or crackers, but I've also cut up waffles or chicken breast for meals on the go! My son is a messy, clumsy toddler, so this keeps me from having to constantly pick up food from my floor or car. Highly recommended!