Munchkin Snack Catcher Snack Container, 6 Pack, Colors May Vary uploaded by Summer B.

BY MUNCHKIN

The Snack Catcher food containers are a must-have for toddlers on the move. This lidded, portable snack bowl allows independent toddlers to self-feed with a bit more dexterity and a lot less mess. Kids love accessing snacks all by themselves through... see more...

Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
These are the only snack containers our family uses. They work perfectly for my son. He is almost 2 and he brings at least 1 with him everywhere we go, usually it's like 3 lol Munchkin Snack Catcher Snack Container, 6 Pack, Colors May Vary
Cassadee L.
This is a super fun project for children who are learning to feed themselves on the go. I have this in the stroller when we take our walks. One downside is sometimes the child's hand gets caught inside of the plastic container and cannot let it out. But for the most part it is really easy for kids to use on their own. I would buy it again
Samantha S.
Yuba City, CA
These containers are awesome! I use them mostly for things like goldfish or crackers, but I've also cut up waffles or chicken breast for meals on the go! My son is a messy, clumsy toddler, so this keeps me from having to constantly pick up food from my floor or car. Highly recommended!
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
These munchkin snack cups are the only ones we use. They are perfect for toddlers and kept the spills to a minimum. These are perfect for on the go and in the car snacks.
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Love this I have at least 6 of them the toddlers love them for road trips, mall visits, pretty much anytime we’re out and even sometimes when we’re home! It’s super cheap and really easy for the kids to use. Easy to clean, would definitely recommend to mothers!

back