Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Sofiya C.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.

BY MUNCHKIN

Snack Catcher No more spilled snacks on the floor or car seat. The clever Snack Catcher cup keeps bite-sized snacks inside the container until little fingers pull them out. The soft flaps make it easy to access and the little finger cleaning bumps are a special plus for keeping nearby surfaces cleaner. Features Soft flaps makes for easy use Domed lid helps store an increased quantity of snacks Bottom has rubber layer to prevent scratches or marks on furniture Bottom can be used to write the child's name. Includes 2 Snack-Catchers 9-ounce capacity Top-rack dishwasher-safe see more...

• Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck i...2 Answers
  • Did this cup leak at all? 1 Answers
  • Do these lids pop off easily?3 Answers
member-a57430a68
Grandview
These are awesome! My son has a couple of them and he loves them, although he can easily get his snacks with out making a mess for mom!
Megan B.
These are great ! I love taking snacks on the go for my son and since the rubber is so soft he can get it easily. Well worth the money
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
I have had these for all my kids. I just wish that lid wasn't so easy to get off. They pull the lip and then the snack is everywhere
Paloma M.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this product!! My mom one year old old use to make a mess with the ziplock bags but not there is no mess!!
Kaitlyn J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this! It's great for toddlers. I don't have to keep handing snacks to her, it's easy to use and flexible!
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
We love the munchkin snack holders! Perfect for our little mans hand! Great value at only 5$ for 2!
Sunny B.
Lake Charles, LA
Love the color varieties ! Super easy far snacking in road trips ! My son loves grapes out of his
Taylor A.
Pittsburgh, PA
We love these so much!! So easy for my toddler and prevents messes. We found them at target.
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Really great product for toddlers and they are very colorful and the stuff won't fall out
Nychelle M.
These are great. Quick and easy snack on the go that I can fill up and throw into my bag. Nothing falls out but little fingers can get in and fill their bellies. I've got my friends addicted to them for the same great reasons.
Brittany T.
Do these lids pop off easily?
abby s.
Clute, TX
Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck inside when they try to grab their snacks?
Chelsea S.
Check, VA
Did this cup leak at all?