Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Sofiya C.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.

BY MUNCHKIN

Snack Catcher No more spilled snacks on the floor or car seat. The clever Snack Catcher cup keeps bite-sized snacks inside the container until little fingers pull them out. The soft flaps make it easy to access and the little finger cleaning bumps are a special plus for keeping nearby surfaces cleaner. Features Soft flaps makes for easy use Domed lid helps store an increased quantity of snacks Bottom has rubber layer to prevent scratches or marks on furniture Bottom can be used to write the child's name. Includes 2 Snack-Catchers 9-ounce capacity Top-rack dishwasher-safe see more...

• Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck i...2 Answers
  • Did this cup leak at all? 1 Answers
  • Do these lids pop off easily?3 Answers
kathy c.
kathy c.
Pomona, CA
Really great product for toddlers and they are very colorful and the stuff won't fall out
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Not a bad product for toddlers. Makes snacking in the car easier, less painful, and less of a hassle. I just wish it was a bit bigger and easier to clean. It tends to get greasy after a while.
Tayler J.
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
We LOVE these. My husband was able to teach our 9 month old son how to use the cup properly and it saves me a big mess! Baby likes it but sometimes gets confused and tries to drink from it. I would definitely recommend to other parents!
Paloma M.
Paloma M.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this product!! My mom one year old old use to make a mess with the ziplock bags but not there is no mess!!
Sunny B.
Sunny B.
Lake Charles, LA
Love the color varieties ! Super easy far snacking in road trips ! My son loves grapes out of his
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hays, KS
These are great for snacks! We can toss them in a bag and bit worry about anything spilling out. Our daughter is still working on grabbing only a couple at a time, so we sometimes have minor Cherrio issues, but she is slowly figuring them out. We use them mostly with Cherrios and small fruits like blueberries.
Starr H.
Starr H.
Pikeville, TN
This is great kids can carry there on snacks and feel independent and if you are not able to give them there snacks they can on there own good idea
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I don't particularly like these or dislike them. They don't seal, so you can't really store snacks in them for any length of time. For older kids it's super easy to get snacks out. For younger kids (like my 10 month old), pretty much impossible.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Royse City, TX
These are very handy and useful! Keeps the food in, but toddler can still get it out without making a huge mess. Works great for cookies, crackers, and even fruit!
Nychelle M.
Nychelle M.
These are great. Quick and easy snack on the go that I can fill up and throw into my bag. Nothing falls out but little fingers can get in and fill their bellies. I've got my friends addicted to them for the same great reasons.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Do these lids pop off easily?
abby s.
abby s.
Clute, TX
Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck inside when they try to grab their snacks?
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Check, VA
Did this cup leak at all?