Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Sofiya C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Snack Catcher No more spilled snacks on the floor or car seat. The clever Snack Catcher cup keeps bite-sized snacks inside the container until little fingers pull them out. The soft flaps make it easy to access and the little finger cleaning bumps are a special plus for keeping nearby surfaces cleaner. Features Soft flaps makes for easy use Domed lid helps store an increased quantity of snacks Bottom has rubber layer to prevent scratches or marks on furniture Bottom can be used to write the child's name. Includes 2 Snack-Catchers 9-ounce capacity Top-rack dishwasher-safe see more...

• Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck ins...2 Answers
  • Did this cup leak at all? 1 Answers
  • Do these lids pop off easily?3 Answers
Alyssa Z.
Alyssa Z.
I love that not only does this cup keep the cereal, crackers or whatever else in while my son wonders around. But when we are on the go or i toss it in my bag they dont get broken like in a bag. Heaven knows kids cant always eat a broken cracker!
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this! It's great for toddlers. I don't have to keep handing snacks to her, it's easy to use and flexible!
Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
St Martinvlle, LA
I've been looking all over for something that can help my 1 year old to stop making huge messes. His favorite thing is fruits, and this was the superhero product I came across in Walmart one day! EVERYONE should have one of these in their cabinets! It's perfect for any solid food.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Ashville, OHIO
Best invention during my ten year baby gap! Wish I would hAve had these to use for my first born! Saving them for next baby for sure! Handy and easy to toss in a bag to go and saves the mess while you're out and about!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
I have had these for all my kids. I just wish that lid wasn't so easy to get off. They pull the lip and then the snack is everywhere
Brittany  T.
Brittany T.
My one year old absolutely loves these! She loves that she can take them on the go, rather than have mon watch her the whole time so there isnt a colossal mess. Great buy for sure. Mom win.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
These cups are very useful, especially for a very active toddler. They are spill proof and safe for little hands. The lid has a good grip on the cup so little hands can not open it easy but is not difficult to remove by an adult.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Clearwater, MN
We love these! They're perfect for cheerios and gold fish. My 1yr old carries it around with him at home and it's great for the car without making a huge mess
gretchen c.
gretchen c.
Springfield, MA
Thery are a life SAVER. I will completely recommend this product. They are affordable and it creates a sense of independency to the toddler. they are easy to clean and easy to maintain.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Fabulous product! Easy to use , easier to clean ! My one year old uses these with complete ease! The kid doesn't pop off . You have to peel it off which is nice . I would definitely recommend this to other parents with toddlers.
Brittany T.
Do these lids pop off easily?
abby s.
abby s.
Clute, TX
Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck inside when they try to grab their snacks?
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Check, VA
Did this cup leak at all?