Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct.

by Munchkin

Snack Catcher No more spilled snacks on the floor or car seat. The clever Snack Catcher cup keeps bite-sized snacks inside the container until little fingers pull them out. The soft flaps make it easy to access and the little finger cleaning bumps are a special plus for keeping nearby surfaces cleaner. Features Soft flaps makes for easy use Domed lid helps store an increased quantity of snacks Bottom has rubber layer to prevent scratches or marks on furniture Bottom can be used to write the child's name. Includes 2 Snack-Catchers 9-ounce capacity Top-rack dishwasher-safe

Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck inside when they try to grab their snacks?
Did this cup leak at all?
Do these lids pop off easily?
Start your review of Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct.!
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great if you go out alot or want a mess free highchair! They hold alot of chips/fish crackers ect.. inside them and mess free! It gives them easy access to snacks but only 1 or 2 at a time which is great bc I know he cant shove all of them in his mouth at once! I would recommend this to any parents! #babyessentials
Muscle shoals , AL
Gets the job done. My daughter is two and still uses this, we've had them since she was about 9 months old! Dishwasher safe, she can now get the top off is the only negative! Would recommend this product. My daughter can take her snack on the go without completely making a mess.
Southaven, MS
Fabulous product! Easy to use , easier to clean ! My one year old uses these with complete ease! The kid doesn't pop off . You have to peel it off which is nice . I would definitely recommend this to other parents with toddlers.
Springfield, MA
Thery are a life SAVER. I will completely recommend this product. They are affordable and it creates a sense of independency to the toddler. they are easy to clean and easy to maintain.
My daughter has a love and hate relationship with this, lol! She likes it for her favorite cereal but hates it when she has cheese puffs or chips in it. She manages to make a mess.
Bayville, NJ
I love using this snack cup for when I am traveling or on the go with my daughter. It is convenient and easy to use. I love filling it with all of her favorite snacks. It makes snacktime fun and not messy at all!!
My daughter loves it! She can grab the snacks and don't spill all of them around. It's great to leave some snacks where baby plays and whenever she wants she goes to it and grab whatever is inside.
twentynine palms CA
NEED! These travel with us everywhere. Perfect for he car and sharing snacks with little kids. Waaaay less mess and you don’t have spend a ton of money on individual snacks!
St Martinvlle, LA
Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.
Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.
I've been looking all over for something that can help my 1 year old to stop making huge messes. His favorite thing is fruits, and this was the superhero product I came across in Walmart one day! EVERYONE should have one of these in their cabinets! It's perfect for any solid food.
I did love this product with my first baby, she also loved it but with my son it is a different story .. He grabs all the flaps and then flips it over and I still have a mess. Not so good for my son . I think it all depends on the baby you have, if they want to be like curious George your out of luck 😕