Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Sofiya C.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.

BY MUNCHKIN

Snack Catcher No more spilled snacks on the floor or car seat. The clever Snack Catcher cup keeps bite-sized snacks inside the container until little fingers pull them out. The soft flaps make it easy to access and the little finger cleaning bumps are a special plus for keeping nearby surfaces cleaner. Features Soft flaps makes for easy use Domed lid helps store an increased quantity of snacks Bottom has rubber layer to prevent scratches or marks on furniture Bottom can be used to write the child's name. Includes 2 Snack-Catchers 9-ounce capacity Top-rack dishwasher-safe see more...

• Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck i...2 Answers
  • Did this cup leak at all? 1 Answers
  • Do these lids pop off easily?3 Answers
Chelsie B.
St Martinvlle, LA
I've been looking all over for something that can help my 1 year old to stop making huge messes. His favorite thing is fruits, and this was the superhero product I came across in Walmart one day! EVERYONE should have one of these in their cabinets! It's perfect for any solid food.
Ladii D L.
I did love this product with my first baby, she also loved it but with my son it is a different story .. He grabs all the flaps and then flips it over and I still have a mess. Not so good for my son .
I think it all depends on the baby you have, if they want to be like curious George your out of luck ūüėē
Emily M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Gets the job done. My daughter is two and still uses this, we've had them since she was about 9 months old! Dishwasher safe, she can now get the top off is the only negative! Would recommend this product. My daughter can take her snack on the go without completely making a mess.
Alyssa Z.
I love that not only does this cup keep the cereal, crackers or whatever else in while my son wonders around. But when we are on the go or i toss it in my bag they dont get broken like in a bag. Heaven knows kids cant always eat a broken cracker!
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
We LOVE these. My husband was able to teach our 9 month old son how to use the cup properly and it saves me a big mess! Baby likes it but sometimes gets confused and tries to drink from it. I would definitely recommend to other parents!
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
These cups are very useful, especially for a very active toddler. They are spill proof and safe for little hands. The lid has a good grip on the cup so little hands can not open it easy but is not difficult to remove by an adult.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Fabulous product! Easy to use , easier to clean ! My one year old uses these with complete ease! The kid doesn't pop off . You have to peel it off which is nice . I would definitely recommend this to other parents with toddlers.
Emily M.
Hays, KS
These are great for snacks! We can toss them in a bag and bit worry about anything spilling out. Our daughter is still working on grabbing only a couple at a time, so we sometimes have minor Cherrio issues, but she is slowly figuring them out. We use them mostly with Cherrios and small fruits like blueberries.
Lindsay g.
Wyandotte, MI
Great idea, and the lid is easy for a small child to get their hands in and out of. But, the lid on this comes off so easily. I had to wait until my child was old enough to understand why it was in and nite to take it off
Misty C.
S Bloomfield, OH
Best invention during my ten year baby gap! Wish I would hAve had these to use for my first born! Saving them for next baby for sure! Handy and easy to toss in a bag to go and saves the mess while you're out and about!
Brittany T.
Do these lids pop off easily?
abby s.
Clute, TX
Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck inside when they try to grab their snacks?
Chelsea S.
Check, VA
Did this cup leak at all?