Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Chelsie B.Munchkin Snack Catcher - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Sofiya C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Snack Catcher No more spilled snacks on the floor or car seat. The clever Snack Catcher cup keeps bite-sized snacks inside the container until little fingers pull them out. The soft flaps make it easy to access and the little finger cleaning bumps are a special plus for keeping nearby surfaces cleaner. Features Soft flaps makes for easy use Domed lid helps store an increased quantity of snacks Bottom has rubber layer to prevent scratches or marks on furniture Bottom can be used to write the child's name. Includes 2 Snack-Catchers 9-ounce capacity Top-rack dishwasher-safe see more...

• Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck ins...2 Answers
  • Did this cup leak at all? 1 Answers
  • Do these lids pop off easily?3 Answers
Lindsay g.
Lindsay g.
Wyandotte, MI
Great idea, and the lid is easy for a small child to get their hands in and out of. But, the lid on this comes off so easily. I had to wait until my child was old enough to understand why it was in and nite to take it off
Megan B.
Megan B.
These are great ! I love taking snacks on the go for my son and since the rubber is so soft he can get it easily. Well worth the money
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Pittsburgh, PA
We love these so much!! So easy for my toddler and prevents messes. We found them at target.
Sunny B.
Sunny B.
Lake Charles, LA
Love the color varieties ! Super easy far snacking in road trips ! My son loves grapes out of his
Paloma M.
Paloma M.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this product!! My mom one year old old use to make a mess with the ziplock bags but not there is no mess!!
member-a57430a68
member-a57430a68
Grandview
These are awesome! My son has a couple of them and he loves them, although he can easily get his snacks with out making a mess for mom!
Ladii D L.
Ladii D L.
I did love this product with my first baby, she also loved it but with my son it is a different story .. He grabs all the flaps and then flips it over and I still have a mess. Not so good for my son .
I think it all depends on the baby you have, if they want to be like curious George your out of luck 😕
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
We love the munchkin snack holders! Perfect for our little mans hand! Great value at only 5$ for 2!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
These are great for a couple weeks. After that the flaps don't close all the way and my daughter can shake the contents all over the place.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Falmouth, MA
These are nice for on-the-go snacks. It's a good size so you can put quite a bit in and the cover flaps that keep the food in are a soft plastic so it won't hurt little hands. It doesn't take very long for kids to figure out that they can push one flap back and dump the snacks everywhere
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Do these lids pop off easily?
abby s.
abby s.
Clute, TX
Are these really useful and would the kids hands ever get stuck inside when they try to grab their snacks?
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Check, VA
Did this cup leak at all?