BY MUNCHKIN #42 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Munchkin sesame street click lock insulated straw cup see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Pompano Beach, FL
These straw cups work great. Fairly easy to take apart to clean & once you understand the cup it's easy to put back together. However, i find that liquid sometimes sits inside the upper section of the straw which has caused a mess when dropped or when trying to close some of the drink with ooze out. But they clean well in the dishwasher & being insulated they help to keep the drink cool longer. I have had these cups for almost 2 years & so far they are all still working without problems
Erika O.
Erika O.
Mega Parent Expert
This was fun at first. My daughter eventually started to bite through the straw so that was concerning. It also would spill if tipped over. The flip straw would squirt the liquid whenever it was opened and would go anywhere.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
I bought these for my son from BJ's when he was younger and up to this day he still uses them. The designs are so cute, and I love that they come with the straw
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like this cup. It was a little hard to remember how to thread the straw through the lid. You want to make sure to take it apart to wash and clean otherwise it will smell mildewy.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sunnyside, NY
My son loves this cup. It's the first straw cup we used for milk after using bottles. They're easy to hold and bright and cheery. Only downfall is that they definitely are NOT leak proof.
JORDAN H.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
My daughter loves these cups and they really contain the mess! They can leak a little but overall I was impressed at how easy they were for our little one to use and still not dump out!
nicolee g.
nicolee g.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the "lock" feature. It stays shut even when it's thrown or when my curious 2 year old is trying to open it. The straw is durable even with chewing and of course the designs on the outside like Elmo make it her favorite cup
Dayana A.
Dayana A.
My one year old is currently in love with elmo so he was so excited when he saw it at the tore we bought it and its greeat. I love the way it's so easy to clean because you can take apart each piece.
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
These are my daughter's favorite cups! It did take her awhile to figure out how to drink out it but they're great for evading messes. It can leak a little bit if you don't close the straw back up but nothing too crazy.
Simone M.
Simone M.
This is our favorite straw cup, hands down. Have had no problems with leaking, easy for my 16 month old to hold, and very tough straw!