BY MUNCHKIN #16 in Car Seats

White Hot Heat Alert   Patented White Hot©  system indicates when car interior is too hot for child 14" Car Shade Vinyl shade blocks the sun s glare and protects from harmful UV rays. Easy to use 2-Step Release Button Just push & release to adjust Push & hold to roll up vinyl shade blocks the sun s glare and protects from UV rays Suction cups attach to car window to prevent damage to car upholstery Suction cups won t remove so there is no choking hazard Questions 1-800-344-BABY, or visit munchkininc.com see more...

• Where can I buy this? my daughter will love this for sure.5 Answers
  • Which age is it for !?2 Answers
  • Are you still able to see outside of the vehicle with this?3 Answers
Munchkin Safety Sun Block Shade
  • "i have this one and my daughter loves it she sings to it and talk to dora, its so funny and the price is not bad i mean its cute and cheap and it covers the window to your baby. " in 5 reviews
samantha m.
samantha m.
Love this products! The sun seems to always shine in my car and right into my kids eyes and this was well worth the price. I love it and leave it up all summer and my niece loves it! And loves Dora so that's a plus
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Washington, MO
My daughter and I love these! At first I didn't thunk they would work but they do! There easy to use as well.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Iberia, LA
My children are a little older now and we no longer use ours, but I have brought this product for years. I fine they block the sun better than any competing brands. I totally trust this product and when buy this product if I ever had any other children in the future.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Mcdonough, GA
I love these and the little characters are kid friendly and blocks the sun well
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Great product from a trusted brand. Easy to use and there are some really cute designs that my kids love.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Protects from direct sunlight pretty well until the suction cup start to come off.
Picayune, MS
This is a ust have in cars to block your baby or child from sun light. It is easy to install in your car and have cute designs and character to fit your child's personality. It does block the sun from harming your precious cargo.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Laredo, TX
These work good on a sunny day, if only they were a bit longer where they would take up more of the window! Otherwise I love them for my daughter!
Sebastian M.
Sebastian M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Always a fan of the sun block shades. Gotta protect the babies sensitive skim
Molly A.
Molly A.
Raleigh, NC
These are great! They are inexpensive and do their job! I would recommend to anyone trying to get a good sun blocker at a good price.
Picayune, MS
Do you find it easy to stay attached to your window?
Ella T.
Ella T.
Where can I buy this? my daughter will love this for sure.
Kaily J.
Kaily J.
Hebron, KY
Are you still able to see outside of the vehicle with this?
Zainab B.