BY MUNCHKIN #17 in Car Seats

White Hot Heat Alert   Patented White Hot©  system indicates when car interior is too hot for child 14" Car Shade Vinyl shade blocks the sun s glare and protects from harmful UV rays. Easy to use 2-Step Release Button Just push & release to adjust Push & hold to roll up vinyl shade blocks the sun s glare and protects from UV rays Suction cups attach to car window to prevent damage to car upholstery Suction cups won t remove so there is no choking hazard Questions 1-800-344-BABY, or visit munchkininc.com see more...

• Where can I buy this? my daughter will love this for sure.5 Answers
  • Which age is it for !?2 Answers
  • Are you still able to see outside of the vehicle with this?3 Answers
Munchkin Safety Sun Block Shade
  • "i have this one and my daughter loves it she sings to it and talk to dora, its so funny and the price is not bad i mean its cute and cheap and it covers the window to your baby. " in 5 reviews
Morgan N.
Washington, MO
My daughter and I love these! At first I didn't thunk they would work but they do! There easy to use as well.
Brittany S.
Surprise , AZ
We found they were hard to pull down or let up and still have them stay on the window. Cute but not effective.
Ida J.
Cana, VA
I had the plain black ones for my car, and they were great until the summer months, and the suction cups kind of warped or something like they had gotten too hot and I couldn't get them to stay up for more than 20 minutes at a time.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Price is great. Product does what it is supposed to and my kids absolutely LOVE the characters. My step son used to just have conversations with them, it was awesome! Entertainment and safety in one!
Talia R.
Albuquerque, NM
Living in new Mexico this is a must. At least one child dies a year to the heat I. The car. With this you never have to worry about the temps
Christina W.
Really handy for keeping the sun out of baby's eyes. I like the pictures too but they come off to easy.
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
Handy in the car, my daughter loves to play with it and roll it up and down. i wish i could have these on all my windows! very handy!
Stephanie G.
Lakewood, NJ
My little sister hates when the sun is in her eyes through the car window so i really loved having this in the car but it kept falling :(
angelica c.
I got this for my godchild and she loves it. Every time we get in the car, the first thing she does is ask for Dora! We have to make sure is put on her side of the window! Great sun protection!
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
Awesome product to have for a new baby or toddler. It doe the job while offering fun characters for your little one to gaze at. Never had a problem with ours.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you find it easy to stay attached to your window?
Ella T.
Where can I buy this? my daughter will love this for sure.
Kaily J.
Hebron, KY
Are you still able to see outside of the vehicle with this?
Zainab B.