BY MUNCHKIN

Keeps Baby Safety in Sight! Extra wide Telescopes Rotates Super easy attachment fits all cars Flips out of the way when not in use 10 Second attachment! Stuff you should know: Mirror retracts and stores behind rearview mirror when not in use Telescopes and rotates to view baby at any angle   Questions? 1-800-344-BABY or visit munchkininc.com see more...

leslie h.
Berea, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My father-in-law had one of these in his vehicle when the girls would ride with him. He was elderly so it helped him to see them better and to prevent him from readjusting his mirror just to check on them. It provides extra eyes and better views of them in the back seat.
Irene  C.
I like the price. It did what it was supposed to do and I like it much better than using your rear view mirror to see the baby in the back. Sometimes once you got the mirror up it was easy to accidentally hit and then it falls off completely.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
So handy to be able to see your baby in the backseat. If they have a rear facing car seat, all you have to do is put a mirror in front of them and then you can see them through the mirror. It's useful all the way through toddler age.
Ranee M.
Erie, IL
This was nice to have so I didn't have to constnsly adjust my review mirror to try and see what my kids were doing. I had a hard time trying to get it to stay suctioned to my window and it was kind of always in the way
Abigail T.
Perfect to see your little one through the rear view mirror. It lets you keep an eye on them without putting yourself or others in danger! My husband and I love it
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product! I have one in my car and still use it even though my daughter is 7. its a great way to keep an eye on what is happening in the back seat.
Jaimee G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have this mirror in my van I love it I can look back and see baby without having to turn around so I can still watch the road highly recommend
Sydnee  B.
Worth the price! Had a hard time getting it to stick at first but once it stuck, it stayed.
Jessica M.
Lehi, UT
Works well! A little smaller than I would like though. However, it does get the job done.
Brittany F.
wilmington, NC
Love this product! Always safer than turning around I need a new one for my new car!!
Menucha C.
Far Rockaway, NY
How does it attach? Does it stick well?