Baby & ToddlerBaby SafetyBaby Safety Locks & GuardsMunchkin
Push to Close Extending Metal Baby Gate, Black

Munchkin Push to Close Extending Metal Baby Gate, Black

by Munchkin

Stylish baby-proofing may sound like an oxymoron, but it's possible to find a child gate that's safe for use at the top of the stairs and matches your staircase, too. The Push To Close Safety Gate by Munchkin has no unsightly adjustment holes along the bars, and is equipped with a unique tilting spring mechanism to reduce stress on walls every time it's used. The spring mechanism allows the gate to tilt open or close, which minimizes pressure applied on walls. Handy quick-release settings allow for quick and easy removal when needed, too. Safe for use anywhere in the home (especially in the stairway), this permanent hardware-mounted baby gate stands 29 tall and fits openings 28" to 45" wide. Suitable for children 6 to 24 months. Color: Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Push to Close Extending Metal Baby Gate, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Heather L.
Belville, NC
Perfect to keep baby out of rooms she should not be in. The lock is secure and she has not figured out a way to outsmart it. Lol perfect height and easy to install. I followed instructions and had it up in 20 minutes.
Jasmine W.
Prince George, BC
We had to get a baby gate for the top of our stairs when we moved to into our new rental, this was the only one we could find that would work with how the trim ect is. It works great, was easy to install and she hasn't figured out how to open it. 4 stars only because it is now getting harder to open and seems to be breaking a little where it is attached to the wall.
Samantha B.
I really like this gate! When the lock broke on it, customer service was quick to send me a replacement. It's easy to set up and adjust.
Angela B.
Porters lake, NS
I can’t say enough about this gate. It’s awesome for so many reasons..first the price! It’s so affordable. I paid under $50. Second..There is no bar along the bottom to trip over like some other baby gates. It’s fairly straight forward how to install. The gate is smooth to open and close and I like how you have to lift and flick button. It’s seamless to open but tricky enough a child couldn’t open it.
Sacha S.
Moncton, NB
Installed this on the bannisters on the top of my stairs myself. It’s seems solid and the instructions were easy to follow. I don’t think my baby or dog will be getting through it any time soon.
Ashley D.
Munchkin Push to Close Extending Metal Baby Gate, Black uploaded by Ashley D.
Just installed this. We found it somewhat difficult to install. The gate only extends in certain increments. One level was too small, the next was too big. We live in an older home with the door frame not being perfect so it doesn't fit properly. If it fits in your home though, you will like this. It's easy to open and close so it works well.
Jess B.
London, ON
I used 3 of these baby gates in my previous home. One for upstairs at top of stairs, main floor on bottom of stairs and basement stairs at top. They worked very well as far as doing their job! They did however end up breaking or stop latching properly after about 8 months of use. I was satisfied with my purchases overall though, they worked for the time needed!

Looking for your answer?