BY MUNCHKIN #12 in Bottle Warmers

Quick & Even Heating. Set a desired time using the digital memory timer. Features adaptor ring for small bottles. Features pop-up handle for easy carrying. Features built-in reservoir. Great to use with all bottles and jars. Warm several bottles in a single fill Munchkin Precision Digital Bottle Warmer offers hassle-free feeding, anytime of the day or night.  It allows you to check your last setting from the digital memory timer to set a new time for quick and even heating.  It offers you great advantage as you may warm several bottles in a single fill. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It didn't really get my bottles very warm, I found it much easier to just pop them in the microwave." in 1 review
Tia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great bottle warmer! My mother in law bought one for me when I thought I wouldn't need one. I was wrong! So nice to have. It's nice having the easy adjustable timer on it. Sometimes my cord shorts out though...
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a lifesaver for me! I always made sure bottles beforehand then stuffed them in the refrigerator. And when she threw a fit and wanted her bottle it took just a couple of seconds to warm up. I recommend highly!!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this bottle warmer! It may take 90 seconds to warm it up but it really warms the milk up good. Just one thing I dislike about it is, after constantly using the warmer, the black hot plate gets rusted quick and the after water that's left on the bottom becomes all rusty too. Leaving a burn smell; I don't mind cleaning it but I hope it doesn't ruin the hot plate.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Ehhhhh.... It didn't really get my bottles very warm, I found it much easier to just pop them in the microwave. This product is perfect for those who won't use a microwave because of the radiation and the health causes related to it. However, I found that it doesn't warm the bottles very quickly. It really would take like an hour to get the bottle to the correct temperature and I'm not leaving breastmilk out of the fridge for that long, sorry. I work too hard for that milk!
Taylor C.
Easley, SC
I use this for almost every bottle for my daughter. I haven't had any issues with it. The only problem I do have is you sometimes have to clean the bottom of the burner because the hot plate almost seems to burn the water and it give it a bad smell. This happens rarely though.
Danielle B.
Decatur , In
We bought this and it worked great. We rarely use it to warm up his bottles (we just use room temp water now. Since I'm no longer BF) but I still use it to sanitize my baby's nipples and to warm up his baby food. It makes it easy to just place it in there and turn it on. I can continue to do other things ( with 5 kids you have plenty of other things to do! :) while it's working.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
We were given this product as a gift and it worked great at first then it stopped working. We then swapped it for a new one and it doesn't work to great. It seems as if it isn't consistent with the heating. Plus it smells and overflows the bottles.
Ashley G.
Simi Valley, CA
I found that even putting this on 3 min the bottle was still a bit cold. I used it for traveling to a hotel with no microwave. I learned to set it for 4 min, leaving the bottle out for the first min while it would warm up then put the bottle in for 3 min and you now have a warm bottle! (my baby wont drink cold bottles :( )
Savannah W.
I used this to sanitize pacifier's, and it worked great. I also used it to warm my children's baby food that I had made. It's a neat concept. Not sure how it works on bottles.
Kendra D.
Portsmouth, VA
I was so excited about this seeing as how I give my newborn a bottle at night (I'm EBF). It was so quick and convenient until it broke on me and left my newborn wailing in the middle of the night. I was so upset. I only had the thing for 1.5 months and had to go out and purchase a new one.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Any "cons" about this bottle warmer that you have?