BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Formula Dispensers

Two separate dispensers for all your feeding needs - so you're covered with formula without being covered by formula! Ideal for use with all bottle and formula brands 3 section dispenser holds 3 8oz. servings and is ideal for home or daycare Use the single 8 oz. dispenser for quick outings Snap tight lid and easy-pour spout make feeding on the go simple! Set includes 1 multi-serving and 1 single serving dispenser. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It was always a hassle bringing the whole can of formula and having it take up so much room on the diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "it is a constant in my diaper bag and we don't go anywhere without it." in 1 review
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
Very useful pretty simple explanation put your formula in it and go I love that one is separate so if you don't feel like lugging a big bag around you can throw a bottle and the single in your purse and go on with your business with out the extra weight
Kseniya B.
Otsego, MN
Seriously this contraption is a life and space saver!!! Imagine your child is screaming, wanting food and you are frantically trying to make a bottle, every second counts! Then you reach in your bag and take this device out! Pour in the formula shake and bam you are done! I love it makes life a little easier and takes less space than a can.
Sneh p.
I just started my son on formula. I got this cause I use to put formula into ziploc bags and this didn't work out for me. I would spill it not know how much was in there. Now I don't have to carry the spoon. Spill everywhere and now know how much is in each little pouch area.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
Yes, I realize I could put the formula in a piece of Tupperware. But it's all about the spout on these Munchkin containers! I purchased mine on Amazon which meant I couldn't pick the color, but I don't think my baby really cared! Two thumbs up!
Lisa L.
Holt, MI
I love these! Always came in handy. Always buy for baby showers everyone has loved them so far that I've boughten for. Always useful when leaving the house when multiple feelings will occur without having to take the whole tin of formula.
Influenster M.
I love this product. It is truly a life saver even after the baby has outgrown formula. It makes it much easier to pack for days out without having to lug around a big formula can and now that my baby is older I use it for my protein shakes in the morning. No more scooping out the right amount everyday just pour and done!
Melissa F.
Maple Grove, MN
Love this for when we're on the go! I don't carry a diaper bag and a purse, just a purse, so I like that this took up very little space, and I still had room for my usual wallet, a bottle, a couple diaper and wipes.
Christiana L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have seen these come through the church nursery time and time again and we love them because the parents can portion out the formula and simply supply an empty bottle. Makes making formula a lot easier.
CECI H.
Los Angeles, California
THIS PRODUCT PERSONALLY NOT I ALWAYS LIKED IS YOU SHOOTING THE FORMULA OF MY BABY HAD TO BUY ANOTHER ONE IN THE 99 AND ASTA TODAY THAT MY BABY ALREADY HAS 2 YEARS THE HAVE AND ARE AS NEW AND WILL NOT THROW ANYTHING AND MORE IMPORTANT DON'T SPEND MORE THAN 99 CENTS ;)
Annaley S.
I personally use this product and I love it it has 4 sections which the avent brand only has 3 sections. which i totally love give me much more room to hold more formula.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Was your baby breastfed or bottle formula fed? 👶