BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Formula Dispensers

Two separate dispensers for all your feeding needs - so you're covered with formula without being covered by formula! Ideal for use with all bottle and formula brands 3 section dispenser holds 3 8oz. servings and is ideal for home or daycare Use the single 8 oz. dispenser for quick outings Snap tight lid and easy-pour spout make feeding on the go simple! Set includes 1 multi-serving and 1 single serving dispenser. see more...

Munchkin Powdered Formula Dispenser Combo Pack - 2 Pack
  • "It was always a hassle bringing the whole can of formula and having it take up so much room on the diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "it is a constant in my diaper bag and we don't go anywhere without it." in 1 review
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Maple Grove, MN
Love this for when we're on the go! I don't carry a diaper bag and a purse, just a purse, so I like that this took up very little space, and I still had room for my usual wallet, a bottle, a couple diaper and wipes.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
Very useful pretty simple explanation put your formula in it and go I love that one is separate so if you don't feel like lugging a big bag around you can throw a bottle and the single in your purse and go on with your business with out the extra weight
Emily R.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
Yes, I realize I could put the formula in a piece of Tupperware. But it's all about the spout on these Munchkin containers! I purchased mine on Amazon which meant I couldn't pick the color, but I don't think my baby really cared! Two thumbs up!
Dorely P.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
I've never seen them . where could i find them? they look pretty helpful. i would love to try them!!!!! hopefully i can get some soon
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
I have seen these come through the church nursery time and time again and we love them because the parents can portion out the formula and simply supply an empty bottle. Makes making formula a lot easier.
Micaela L.
Micaela L.
West Richland, WA
We love using this product! it is a constant in my diaper bag and we don't go anywhere without it. so convent to have already portioned out formula.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Very convenient. easy for short trips without packing the whole kitchen. I found the whole lid is hard to get off to wash. but other than that fabulous idea.
CECI H.
CECI H.
Los Angeles, California
THIS PRODUCT PERSONALLY NOT I ALWAYS LIKED IS YOU SHOOTING THE FORMULA OF MY BABY HAD TO BUY ANOTHER ONE IN THE 99 AND ASTA TODAY THAT MY BABY ALREADY HAS 2 YEARS THE HAVE AND ARE AS NEW AND WILL NOT THROW ANYTHING AND MORE IMPORTANT DON'T SPEND MORE THAN 99 CENTS ;)
Kseniya B.
Kseniya B.
Otsego, MN
Seriously this contraption is a life and space saver!!! Imagine your child is screaming, wanting food and you are frantically trying to make a bottle, every second counts! Then you reach in your bag and take this device out! Pour in the formula shake and bam you are done! I love it makes life a little easier and takes less space than a can.
member-4e863d1ba
member-4e863d1ba
Bakersfield, CA
This container was great but was a little small once baby drank more than 8 oz
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Mega Parent Expert
Was your baby breastfed or bottle formula fed? 👶