BY MUNCHKIN

Now all your diapering supplies can stay by your side with our portable diaper caddy. It holds up to 24 diapers, plus all your essentials like wipes, lotions, ointments, and more. Just pick it up and go to your baby for a fast and fresh clean up in the house or out and about. Machine Washable. see more...

brenda a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a gift to us and absolutely saved me, especially within the first few weeks of being a mommy. It has tons of pockets for you to put creams, hand sanitizer, wipes, and diapers, of course!
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
Awesome for having ready on the go or to take when leaving your baby at the baby'sitter . Everything has a place and is nicely organized. A must have for every first time mom.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I really like this caddy it hold everything I need has a big middle compartment and it's not to big to where it takes up a lot of space I got mine in pink
Adrianna L.
LOVE this! we use this for so much. We use it as a 'bath time' caddy! Love being able to keep everything in one place!
Heather S.
Somerset, KY
I really like the fact you have mulitple pockets to get everything separate and organized!
Jordanne  L.
Glasgow
I love this for when my little one is away to stay at his grannies for the day. It holds everything he needs and it's great for traveling.