Munchkin Paw Patrol Click Lock Insulated Sippy Cup - 2pk, 9 ounce uploaded by Sarah R.Munchkin Paw Patrol Click Lock Insulated Sippy Cup - 2pk, 9 ounce uploaded by Felicia K.

BY MUNCHKIN

Toddlers and messes go hand in hand, but you can eliminate at least one kind of leak with Munchkin's Click Lock insulated cups, which come with a 100% spill-proof guarantee! These innovative Paw Patrol sippy cups feature a simple locking lid that closes to create a leak-proof seal. You can see, hear and feel the cup lock in place, so you have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Munchkin even backs this no-leak promise with a 100% replacement guarantee. Secured, and rest assured - this might just be the sippy cup of your dreams. a9oz capacity for water, milk or juice aInsulated toddler cup keeps drinks cooler, longer aEasy-to-clean, one-piece spill-proof valve aBPA Free aTop rack dishwasher safe a9+ Months see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy R.
Claremore, OK
These soppy cups have been through a lot but they have held up! These are the only ones we use now and they rarely leak and they are hard tops so my son doesn't chew on them.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
My daughter is using zippy cups right now and she absolutely loves these and I love them too. They are easy to open and take apart. Easy to clean. Thy met my expectations. I would definitly recommend and they don't leak which is another plus
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
The best sippy cups! After 1.5 years of buying cup after cup these are the only ones (other than one other) so far that hasn't leaked! Plus, my son loves seeing Paw Patrol :)
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
We bought the two pack for my son and daughter and a couple weeks after my son broke. The insulated part came off of the rest of the cup. So I called the company they mailed us a new set free of charge. This set is working great!
cara l.
Ashville, OH
Love these cups. Easy to clean no plastic piece for the milk to go through sometimes they do fall off and you have to get it out of the drink. Not very pricey. Wish they would make more styles we have both packs.
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
I love these! My son is absolutely obsessed with Paw Patrol. He always wants "the puppy cup" as he calls them. I love that they are insulated, it helps keep his drink cold for quite some time which is great because he loves ice cold water. I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to my friends!
Ashlee Z.
Granville , NY
Good for age 1.5-4 ish - my husband hates cleaning them. All kids cups are tough to clean and the plugs can get pretty gross if you don't keep up on it. Bright colors that don't fade. Children really like them.
Michelle D.
My son loves these cups!! The inside is easy to clean and they don't spill, which I love.
Keishla M.
Franklin, WI
My son loves his sippy cups and so do I, it's spill proof and very easy to clean.
Kacy R.
Golden, CO
I really like munckin prouducts but there are my fav for sure the little thing that keep it for leaking is great I live that it is rubber and not plastic and I like they fact that it really does keep everything you put in their cool for a good among of time also easy to wash and take care of and my son enjoys them as well three cheers for the paw patral sippy cups !!!!
Amanda W.
Millsboro, DE
My youngest really wants a Paw Patrol sippy cup. Does this cup leak?
Linda A.
Halifax, NS
Are there parts in it that makes it spill proof? If so, is there a risk of mold growing in those parts?
Kaley M.
My almost 2 year old son is absolutely obsessed with Paw Patrol. I know he would love this sippy cup. Does this sippy leak? I've bought so many sippys and they all end up leaking unfortunately. Anyone know if they leak or not?