Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
Toddlers and messes go hand in hand, but you can eliminate at least one kind of leak with Munchkin's Click Lock insulated cups, which come with a 100% spill-proof guarantee! These innovative Paw Patrol sippy cups feature a simple locking lid that closes to create a leak-proof seal. You can see, hear and feel the cup lock in place, so you have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Munchkin even backs this no-leak promise with a 100% replacement guarantee. Secured, and rest assured - this might just be the sippy cup of your dreams. a9oz capacity for water, milk or juice aInsulated toddler cup keeps drinks cooler, longer aEasy-to-clean, one-piece spill-proof valve aBPA Free aTop rack dishwasher safe a9+ Months
Photos (2)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA

My #kids needed new Sippy cups so my husband picked these up at #walmart. They don't usually watch Paw Control, its not their go-to but thats besides the point. Now the quality of the cups are okay. I like the fact that they are #bigger than the usual sippy cups that are available in stores but what I don't like is how their is another cup inside the cup. You can't tell when you pop open the lid but you can clearly see the gap when looking on the outside. The reason why, is because I have bought this brand before but it was Hello Kitty & it was when mydaughter was much smaller. So she threw her cups on the ground a lot & it ended up cracking & leaking in 2 different places inside the cup. I personally wouldn't buy this cup again because its probably not going to last very long. They are super cute though!!!
cara l.
cara l.
Ashville, OH

Love these cups. Easy to clean no plastic piece for the milk to go through sometimes they do fall off and you have to get it out of the drink. Not very pricey. Wish they would make more styles we have both packs.
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY

Good for age 1.5-4 ish - my husband hates cleaning them. All kids cups are tough to clean and the plugs can get pretty gross if you don't keep up on it. Bright colors that don't fade. Children really like them.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

My son loves these cups!! The inside is easy to clean and they don't spill, which I love.
Keishla M.
Keishla M.
Franklin, WI

My son loves his sippy cups and so do I, it's spill proof and very easy to clean.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY

I love these! My son is absolutely obsessed with Paw Patrol. He always wants "the puppy cup" as he calls them. I love that they are insulated, it helps keep his drink cold for quite some time which is great because he loves ice cold water. I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to my friends!
Kacy R.
Kacy R.
Golden, CO

I really like munckin prouducts but there are my fav for sure the little thing that keep it for leaking is great I live that it is rubber and not plastic and I like they fact that it really does keep everything you put in their cool for a good among of time also easy to wash and take care of and my son enjoys them as well three cheers for the paw patral sippy cups !!!!
Renee b.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL

The best sippy cups! After 1.5 years of buying cup after cup these are the only ones (other than one other) so far that hasn't leaked! Plus, my son loves seeing Paw Patrol :)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dagsboro, DE

My youngest really wants a Paw Patrol sippy cup. Does this cup leak?
Linda A.
Linda A.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Are there parts in it that makes it spill proof? If so, is there a risk of mold growing in those parts?
Kaley M.
Kaley M.

My almost 2 year old son is absolutely obsessed with Paw Patrol. I know he would love this sippy cup. Does this sippy leak? I've bought so many sippys and they all end up leaking unfortunately. Anyone know if they leak or not?

Join Now