BY MUNCHKIN #8 in Bottle Warmers

An insulated cooler for the nursery that keeps bottles cool through the night for up to 8 hours – you will never again lose your cool during nighttime bottle feedings. It s the little things®. Complete nursery feeding system. Includes insulated cooler with base for easy nighttime nursery feedings. Hassle-free digital memory timer remembers last setting. Convenient built-in water reservoir warms several bottles with a single fill. Safe steam warming helps preserve nutrients 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

Munchkin Night & Day Bottle Warmer & Cooler
  • "A+ from me, bottle warmers are a life saver especially if you have kiddos who wake up mostly at night when your half asleep it can be hard to get the milk at a perfect temp" in 1 review
Denise F.
Aurora , IL
I love this! It’s really such a time saver for me. At first I was skeptical so tried it out with bottles filled with water just to see if it really would keep my bottles cold through out the night. Now I can keep it near baby and I and pre-make bottles do I don’t have to fix a bottle at 3am!
Jennifer B.
Oakridge, OR
I have 4 kids, my youngest is just 3 weeks old. I never used a bottle warmer with any of my 3 older kids. I decided to try it out this time and I wish I would have done it sooner! I love this warmer! It really has been a life saver! It works perfectly and is so convenient. When my little one starts stirring in the night, I just pop the bottle in the warmer and by the time I've changed his diaper and am ready to feed him, his bottle is warm and ready! All can be done one handed as well, which is a big plus when baby is fussy. As long as you add the right amount of water for your bottle size (liquid in the bottle-not actual bottle size) the milk comes out perfectly warmed and not too hot. Just be sure to follow the instructions. I love the cooler feature as well. It is extremely convenient for us since we live an hour away from town, so we have frequent shopping trips that easily last several hours and having the bottles ready in the cooler is very helpful. I would definitely recommend!
Daniela V.
Las Vegas
This is great , you can keep bottles of breast milk or formula cool through the night, for up to 8 hours, 'til you're ready to warm and serve. Eliminating those midnight trips to the kitchen means you can get back to sleep faster, too. c:
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
The product itself worked really well. But ended up being useless for us. While the thought of warm milk without the microwave is a good idea.. I didn't want to wake up with a screaming baby, hook it up and wait for the milk to warm up. Took too long. Thankfully my little one didn't care if the milk was warm or cold. I liked that you could find this product almost anywhere and was very affordable.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
The cooler itself is fine, the ice pack that goes in the middle seems poorly made and you fill it with water rather than coming filled with a substance that does a better job of holding the temperature. My ice pack expanded and cracked within the first few weeks of us.
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
It's annoying having to measure out the water for each bottle. and if the lid of the bottle isn't tight enough it will over flow and boil the milk in the warmer. it makes the whole room stink of rotten milk and I have to clean the whole warmer out.
Stephanie A.
I loved this! I had this with my second child, but not the first. The munchkin bottle warmer exceeded all expectations I had. I recommend this, well worth the $35-40. Saves the middle of the night trips to the kitchen. 😁
Tami A.
I received as a gift and I use it through out the week when I travel with the baby long distance. I really use it as a cooler more then a warmer. I like it and would suggest it to my friends and family
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
Tried this product several times with first daughter. As a cooler it worked well. I didn't have the time to wait for it to heat bottles in the night. It felt more messy because of the water needed. I ended up giving up on it.
Kendra D.
Portsmouth, VA
Whoever thought of the cooler was genius. I'm EBF and I offer my newborn a bottle at night; being that I live in a two story home this is so convenient as I don't have to run down the stairs in the middle of the night to fetch a bottle nor do I have to invest in a mini fridge for my room. Such a great product.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Why is it good to warm up bottles?
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Has anyone ever tried this I'm thinking of getting it as we travel alot. Does it keep the bottles cool.
Shae R.
Will the warmer thaw out frozen breast milk?
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Is it worth it to purchase if you're breastfeeding and will eventually bottle feed breast milk once I go back to work?