Munchkin Night & Day Bottle Warmer and Cooler

An insulated cooler for the nursery that keeps bottles cool through the night for up to 8 hours – you will never again lose your cool during nighttime bottle feedings. It s the little things®. Complete nursery feeding system. Includes insulated cooler with base for easy nighttime nursery feedings. Hassle-free digital memory timer remembers last setting. Convenient built-in water reservoir warms several bottles with a single fill. Safe steam warming helps preserve nutrients 1-800-344-BABY.

Has anyone ever tried this I'm thinking of getting it as we travel alot. Does it keep the bottles cool.
How well does this work ? And is it worth buying it ?
Will the warmer thaw out frozen breast milk?
Start your review of Munchkin Night & Day Bottle Warmer and Cooler!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A+ from me, bottle warmers are a life saver especially if you have kiddos who wake up mostly at night when your half asleep it can be hard to get the milk at a perfect tempin reviews
Gricelda S.
Los Angeles, CA
Munchkin Night & Day Bottle Warmer and Cooler uploaded by Gricelda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
El calentador de leche rápido es una buena opción para calentar la leche me encanta el calentador
Eteja G.
I had a set of bottles for my baby shower . It went down smooth when feeding my daughter and I love it . It’s came with different sizes of bottles and bottle brush to clean the bottles . I would definitely purchase again if I have another child .
Ali C.
This product is genius. You prepare your bottle for the night and stick them in the back with the frozen ice pack. When baby wakes up you simply grab the bottle and pop it right into the basket turn the timer and wait. The only thing I didn’t like is how wet the bottle gets when it’s being warmed but I don’t think you can help that. Also I would forget to put the ice pack back into the fridge in the morning.
Anna H.
Flint, MI
I was really excited to use this but when I did I wasn't too impressed. It just takes forever to warm the bottles and you constantly have to refill the reservoir or you could burn the whole product up. And I also found that I never even really needed the cooler so all in all it just wasn't for me
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I love this! It’s really such a time saver for me. At first I was skeptical so tried it out with bottles filled with water just to see if it really would keep my bottles cold through out the night. Now I can keep it near baby and I and pre-make bottles do I don’t have to fix a bottle at 3am!
chanel O.
Lithonia, GA
One of the fastest bottles warmer i ever seen and used. If i could give it a 10 start i would. Its lite and love thats its a 2 in one
Stephanie A.
I loved this! I had this with my second child, but not the first. The munchkin bottle warmer exceeded all expectations I had. I recommend this, well worth the $35-40. Saves the middle of the night trips to the kitchen. 😁
Arnell H.
Swartz Creek, MI
The cooler itself is fine, the ice pack that goes in the middle seems poorly made and you fill it with water rather than coming filled with a substance that does a better job of holding the temperature. My ice pack expanded and cracked within the first few weeks of us.
Jennifer B.
Oakridge, OR
I have 4 kids, my youngest is just 3 weeks old. I never used a bottle warmer with any of my 3 older kids. I decided to try it out this time and I wish I would have done it sooner! I love this warmer! It really has been a life saver! It works perfectly and is so convenient. When my little one starts stirring in the night, I just pop the bottle in the warmer and by the time I've changed his diaper and am ready to feed him, his bottle is warm and ready! All can be done one handed as well, which is a big plus when baby is fussy. As long as you add the right amount of water for your bottle size (liquid in the bottle-not actual bottle size) the milk comes out perfectly warmed and not too hot. Just be sure to follow the instructions. I love the cooler feature as well. It is extremely convenient for us since we live an hour away from town, so we have frequent shopping trips that easily last several hours and having the bottles ready in the cooler is very helpful. I would definitely recommend!
April P.
Received it as a gift. It was to much of a hassle to deal with. It was really hard to clean!