BY MUNCHKIN #11 in Bottle Warmers

Munchkin is a brand name you trust in baby accessories. Their night and day bottle warmer and cooler is a great quality and functional too. This plastic bottle warmer safely warms baby bottles and standard baby food jars too. Just pour water into its reservoir, plug it in, turn it on and it starts warming your baby's food. It features a digital display, alarm and a/c power adapter. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Veronica P.
Really nice since it has a mini fridge but hate how it only last eigh hours for the fridge. the warmer is like a steamer and I dislike the fact that the water tends to spread on my counter after each use.
Houssam S.
Hay al hassani el ouifak street : b12. Nr : 12

Best product

I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street : hay al hassani el ouifak b12. Nr :12  / city : oujda / code postal : 60030 / country : morocco
Norma V.
Wichita, KS
How well does this work ? And is it worth buying it ?