BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin deluxe steve jackson standalone game see more...

Buy on Target
Asia-Bryanne G.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Fun game for all ages; I've played this with my 25-30 y/o friends and my 10-15 y/o family members. It's somewhat difficult but still fun. The more players you have the longer it may take. I love that there's options to buy other card sets to boost your play.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Independence, IA
This game is really fun to play with the kids. It was our first tabletop game. Its a great way to spend time on a Saturday or Sunday. It wasn't really hard for the kids to catch on to the rules at all. It was a gateway into tabletop games, and we now have got into longer, more in depth games!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
This is a complicated game for my family. We love the random cards (Duck of doom, anyone??) but it's hard to keep everything straight if you don't play with some regularity.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Zanesville, OH
Very fun group game. I highly recommend it for a great evening of fun! There are lots of expansions to help keep the game new as well!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I LOVE this game! It's a great middle ground game for board games versus RPGs. You get the board aspect without having to keep character information, but you still have to track your armor/weapons. The humor and drawings make it much better!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This game is SO much fun! I love playing it with my friends and siblings! Gets pretty cut throat
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Paw Paw, MI
Fun game on its own for any group. Tons of great expansions. Hours of fun to be had!
Boone T.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
Me and my friends love this game, it's the perfect game to make alliances and then break them.
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
Munchkin is such a fun and silly game. The deluxe version is great because it comes with a game board so for me it's a little easier to strategize. The cards are so funny and there's so many fun expansions, like need for steed that keep the game interesting. There are a lot of rules, but I think it's easy to get the hang of.