Munchkin Multi Forks & Spoons uploaded by Hailey D.

BY MUNCHKIN

Pack Of 3 Forks And 3 Spoons Designed For Easy Self-Feeding &Ndash; Now Your Baby Will Gladly Fork Over A Bite Of Her Mac N&Rsquo; Cheese. It's The Little Things&Reg; 12+ Months 3 Forks And 3 Spoons Designed For Easy Self-Feeding Easy-Grip Handles 1-800-344-Baby Made In China see more...

• "Always include in all my new mom's baby shower gift. " in 1 review
  • "Bright colored & soft (which is helpful when the baby wants to gnaw on them due to teething!)." in 1 review
  • "They are dishwasher safe and are the right size for tossing in a baby bag." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for little hands and work great for the older ones too." in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect size for spoon feeding and have no sharp edges to worry with." in 1 review
Katarina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite thing about these little guys is that the end of the spoon gets white or clear when its too hot!
Tania R.
Harrison, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Muy lindas con colores muy bonitos a buen precio buen material sin duda las q uso con mi bebe de 4 meses
Brandi T.
Awesome product for your child that is trying to learn how to feed themselves. Not to big not to small.
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this brand for my kids, I get plates cups, etc this rand never disappoints and it’s affordable
Jasmine G.
Lancaster, CA
My son love to eat with his spoons he plays with them to love to bit them seems to sooth him alot .
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
We really loved these great starters for the kids to use Also we could travel with them as well
Mayara C.
N Miami Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a bunch of them at home. The price is good, what's a must becoz my son always lose it
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these and how many come in the pack. Makes really easy to feed baby. I would recommended
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
great spoons for baby. great price and baby loves them. works great. durable. easy to clean.
Chelsea H.
Selkirk
Loved how it changes colour and warns you about the temp. Easy for my daughter to figure out to feed herself. Downfall was it melted a bit in the dishwasher after awhile. Definitely a handy spoon.
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Are these dishwasher safe?