Munchkin Multi Forks & Spoons uploaded by Hailey D.

BY MUNCHKIN

Pack Of 3 Forks And 3 Spoons Designed For Easy Self-Feeding &Ndash; Now Your Baby Will Gladly Fork Over A Bite Of Her Mac N&Rsquo; Cheese. It's The Little Things&Reg; 12+ Months 3 Forks And 3 Spoons Designed For Easy Self-Feeding Easy-Grip Handles 1-800-344-Baby Made In China see more...

• "Always include in all my new mom's baby shower gift. " in 1 review
  • "Bright colored & soft (which is helpful when the baby wants to gnaw on them due to teething!)." in 1 review
  • "They are dishwasher safe and are the right size for tossing in a baby bag." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for little hands and work great for the older ones too." in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect size for spoon feeding and have no sharp edges to worry with." in 1 review
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
These were awesome for my daughter to learn how to use silverware. She still uses these most of the time. They are decent quality for the price.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always keep a pack of these around. My kiddos glare grown but I have grand babies and friends with babies and these come in super handy.
Gracie G.
Tucson, AZ
Love Munchkin Multi Forks and Sppons! My kids also love these! They are perfect for little hands and work great for the older ones too.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,441 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great, and affordable! I love all the colors, but they don't hold up as long as other brands. But definitely worth the money!
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
We recently purchased these for my daughter and she enjoys them! She gets a little bit more of food in her spoon which she loves (:
Danielle A.
These were my favorite when feeding my baby. They are a bit to long for him so he uses a shorter set now that he feeds himself.
Denise L.
I love these spoons when feeding my baby. They are so soft and won't hurt his gums. Also safe when he gets his first tooth in.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
These were by far the best brand of infant toddler plastic untensils. So affordable and they come in many colors and styles.
Lori S.
Mountain Home, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These hold food very well and are small enough to fit in the little ones mouth. They are soft and easy on the teeth and gums.
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
These spoons work great they are the prefect size for new feeders. The price is good for the amount that you get.
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Are these dishwasher safe?