Munchkin Multi Forks & Spoons uploaded by Hailey D.

BY MUNCHKIN

Pack Of 3 Forks And 3 Spoons Designed For Easy Self-Feeding &Ndash; Now Your Baby Will Gladly Fork Over A Bite Of Her Mac N&Rsquo; Cheese. It's The Little Things&Reg; 12+ Months 3 Forks And 3 Spoons Designed For Easy Self-Feeding Easy-Grip Handles 1-800-344-Baby Made In China see more...

• "Always include in all my new mom's baby shower gift. " in 1 review
  • "Bright colored & soft (which is helpful when the baby wants to gnaw on them due to teething!)." in 1 review
  • "They are dishwasher safe and are the right size for tossing in a baby bag." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for little hands and work great for the older ones too." in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect size for spoon feeding and have no sharp edges to worry with." in 1 review
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
I love munchkin brand Baby spoons! They are
Super soft and not hard at all and perfect for my baby! Small enough for her mouth and long enough for Me to feed her with! I have bought two packs and sure I will be buying more
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I've tried these and I liked them when my baby was about 6 months old without any teeth. But now, since he's a toddler, the hard ones scare me because he Rams that thing into his mouth really hard and it could hurt his little teeth. I prefer the soft ones
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the perfect little spoons for feeding baby, they are easy to handle, and not so easy to flip when your baby is trying to play with the spoon instead of eat. they are really durable and easy for baby to eat with.
Krishna B.
Fremont, CA
This spoon n fork set is very good, while feeding my 1 yr old son with this so easy ... i don't have to worry about hurting this delicate gums.... He likes different colors too. Easy to clean kids safe.....Now my baby enjoys eating by himself with spoon , Even the material is very good n sturdy
Meggie
Clarksville, TN
Munchkin products are always solid products to stand by for your children. These spoons are the perfect size. Kids like the bright colors. They are dishwasher safe and are the right size for tossing in a baby bag.
April C.
Anderson , IN
Great and easy to hold with the no slip gripper on the handle. Wash well and don't leave the bite looking marks on them after a few washes. Always include in all my new mom's baby shower gift.
Susanne C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These spoons are great for little ones. They are very soft and almost have a rubbery texture. They're easy to grasp and fit little mouths. The bright colors make eating fun.
Courtney W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
These are fun. Bright colored & soft (which is helpful when the baby wants to gnaw on them due to teething!). Our one year old really wants to start feeding herself & she loves these!
Tammie J.
An affordable pack of spoons that are perfect for feeding baby.. As the baby turns into a toddler the curved grip handle is great for feeding themselves.
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Great spoon. Not to hard, which is good because my little guy likes to chew on them. Unfortunately, we keep losing them, so we've purchased a lot.
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Are these dishwasher safe?