Munchkin Multi Forks & Spoons uploaded by Hailey D.

BY MUNCHKIN

Pack Of 3 Forks And 3 Spoons Designed For Easy Self-Feeding &Ndash; Now Your Baby Will Gladly Fork Over A Bite Of Her Mac N&Rsquo; Cheese. It's The Little Things&Reg; 12+ Months 3 Forks And 3 Spoons Designed For Easy Self-Feeding Easy-Grip Handles 1-800-344-Baby Made In China see more...

• "Always include in all my new mom's baby shower gift. " in 1 review
  • "Bright colored & soft (which is helpful when the baby wants to gnaw on them due to teething!)." in 1 review
  • "They are dishwasher safe and are the right size for tossing in a baby bag." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for little hands and work great for the older ones too." in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect size for spoon feeding and have no sharp edges to worry with." in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These are great lightweight utensils that are great for both parents to feed or for kids to feed themselves! Definitely not for older kids as they don’t hold very much food but I would say for under 2 years old, it’s perfect! Great value with the large pack and lots of colors
Megan R.
Colts neck , NJ
I found these to be useful when I was helping fees my daughter. Once she was able to do it on her own, she decided she didn't like them much. We had a few toddler utensils with metal tips leftover from when I was a kid (thanks, mom) that she preferred much more. I think it was hard for her to get the food with the thick plastic ones, especially the fork.
Brittany P.
I like these spoons for me to feed my daughter with. They are long enough to get into the tall jars of baby food and they are also soft for her to bite down on while eating. My only issue with the spoons is they they are too long for her to feed herself with. Whenever she uses the spoons she always hits herself in the eye.
Danielle T.
Love this brand. They are great all around. The price is very low and give you quite a few pieces for your dollar. It was easy for my baby to use and loved the temp check ones. I would buy again and recommend to other parents.
Taylor C.
These spoons are awesome because they're durable and have the right amount of depth for a baby just learning to eat! I love the variation of colors too because I prefer to use an opposite color spoon of whatever color the baby food is so that my son can tell the difference between what's food and what's spoon.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I bought these forks and spoons for my son and I really liked them. You only need to have one pack of these unless you lose them then you need more. I like these better for the baby's teeth then the regular spoons and forks that we eat with. I would buy these again.
Dana B.
Pierre Part, LA
Munchkin spoons and forks are one of my favorite baby products. They're the perfect size for spoon feeding and have no sharp edges to worry with. Also, the bright colors seem to amuse the baby, making feeding time enjoyable. If you are just starting to spoon feed, Munchkins is the best choice! Thumbs up to Munchkin for making life simpler!
Megan M.
Crescent City, CA
Perfect for children who are learning how to feed themselves or are already established eaters. The price makes them pretty affordable in case you have children who like to accidentally throw away their utensils when clearing their plates.
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
I love munchkin brand Baby spoons! They are
Super soft and not hard at all and perfect for my baby! Small enough for her mouth and long enough for Me to feed her with! I have bought two packs and sure I will be buying more
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I've tried these and I liked them when my baby was about 6 months old without any teeth. But now, since he's a toddler, the hard ones scare me because he Rams that thing into his mouth really hard and it could hurt his little teeth. I prefer the soft ones
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Are these dishwasher safe?