BY MUNCHKIN

BPA Free 6+ Months New!  Multi-colored bowls with fishy friends.  Because fishing for food should be fun.  Its the little things.® Fun design lets your child eat from a fish bowl! Great for mom to feed baby or child to use at mealtime. Wash before first use. Top rack dishwasher safe. 800.344.BABY ; see more...

Munchkin Multi Bowls
  • "I absolutely LOVE munchkin products, their bowls are the perfect size for my babygirl, and easy for her to pick up as well!" in 8 reviews
  • "They are microwaveable and dishwasher safe which makes them the first thing I reach for." in 5 reviews
  • "I love these bowls they are very durable I got some with my first son and I still use thesame ones for my ssecond son and I have put them in the dishwasher and microwave I have had them for 4 years now" in 5 reviews
  • "I loved all the fun colors they came in and they were easy for my baby to hold for snack time." in 5 reviews
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have two sets of these bowls because I love them so much. They are super cute with the design on the outside and great to have for boys or girls. They are the perfect size for my baby to hold because she likes to play with them too. Easy to clean and stack on top of each other nicely. Great deal for a set of bowls.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these little bowls ! I used the munchkin brand with all three of my girls when they were toddlers ! The quality is unbeatable and they are affordably priced . These bowls are just the right size for snacks , morning rice cereal or whatever else you want to put in them. Great size for little hands to play with and keep busy also ! Highly recommend this brand !
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wonderful bowls! I started to use them when my little one was younger for baby food and i still use them now for snacks and his meals. He likes to be able to carry them around with snacks. They are easy to clean and durable. They are microwavable safe which can make life a little easier. I can see us continuing to use them for a long time.
Silvia G. L.
AWESOME BOWLS! I have been using this bowls for long time. This multi bowls are beyond my expectations. They are perfect size for full meals, snacks, specially long-lasting, easy caring and my son loves them. He always ask for his bowls even if we got him new ones, we always come back to this Munchkin Multi Bowls.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these bowls. My daughter is 4 now and I have had the same set since she was 1. They are great quality and perfect for snacks or cereal. My daughter loves picking out which color she wants! They are inexpensive so I think they are a great value considering how long they have lasted us.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go-to all day and every day! From morning to dinner, from scrambled eggs to corn dogs to pretzels, I use these bowls for all my daughters meals and snacks! I'd definitely buy again! I recommend to anyone.
Lexi C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These cheap bowls are so amazing!! They are worth the money and they are not a disappointment. My kids have used these since they was babies. The bowls are a staple for our kids in our home. I would definitely recommend these to other parents.
Ana V.
illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this bowls perfect size for my toddle i used them when i first started to give him cereal:) every morning he already knew when he saw the plate it was cereal time:)
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bowls are a must have in our house! My 10 month old has used them for homemade baby food which they were amazing for. I made my own food so it had to be heated at every meal and these bowls are microwave safe which made it so easy. They are also dish washer safe which is a must for me. My 6 year old uses these bowls for snacks and they are great for that as well. They hold just enough snacks and of course don't break when he drops them. We have a set of these that we bought 6 years ago with out first kid and they are still going strong. Had to buy a second set when we had our second kid just because we use them for everything.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Munchkin products. These bowls are so durable and just the right size for little ones. The come in so many different colors so the kids wont fight over them. They are dishwasher and microwave safe and that makes it so much easier. I might just go out and buy some more.
Mikael S.
Spanish Fork, UT
How well do these stack in the dishwasher? Do they come out looking clean?
Kenya J.
Columbia, SC
How good are they?
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Are they dishwasher and microwave safe?