Munchkin Multi Bowls

BPA Free 6+ Months New!  Multi-colored bowls with fishy friends.  Because fishing for food should be fun.  Its the little things.® Fun design lets your child eat from a fish bowl! Great for mom to feed baby or child to use at mealtime. Wash before first use. Top rack dishwasher safe. 800.344.BABY ;

Are these dishwasher safe?
Are this product bpa free?
are this microwave safe ?
Start your review of Munchkin Multi Bowls!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely LOVE munchkin products, their bowls are the perfect size for my babygirl, and easy for her to pick up as well!” in reviews
“I love these bowls they are very durable I got some with my first son and I still use thesame ones for my ssecond son and I have put them in the dishwasher and microwave I have had them for 4 years now” in reviews
“They are microwaveable and dishwasher safe which makes them the first thing I reach for.” in reviews
“I loved all the fun colors they came in and they were easy for my baby to hold for snack time.” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Holi, María Eugenia Uribe Alcaraz called me and the truth is that this product is fantastic, it solved many problems for me, starting with the packaging, which is very creative, beautiful and unique, sincerely it is one of the products that I love the most, it is fabulous, incredible, great, amazing and Many more wonders, I recommend it 10000% and beyond, buy it, you really are not going to regret it, I really love AHAAAA- well this is all goodbye babies
Greenfield , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect! I use these constantly multiple times a day for my little one! The size is perfect for my daughter for her different foods and I even use them for my older child’s snacks sometimes because they’re great for kids proportions! Definitely recommend it!
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
Microwave safe and fun colors! Easy to wash, top rack dishwasher safe. I love these. Really happy with all munchkin products I’ve ever tried. No recommendations to improve. Definitely a must for parents to purchase.
Becker, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
Love these for toddlers. They’re the perfect size for a toddler preschool and they cheap enough to replace for when they inevitably find a way to destroy them (and my kids are creative so). I recommend these.
Lake Park , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these little bowls ! I used the munchkin brand with all three of my girls when they were toddlers ! The quality is unbeatable and they are affordably priced . These bowls are just the right size for snacks , morning rice cereal or whatever else you want to put in them. Great size for little hands to play with and keep busy also ! Highly recommend this brand !
South Shore, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go-to all day and every day! From morning to dinner, from scrambled eggs to corn dogs to pretzels, I use these bowls for all my daughters meals and snacks! I'd definitely buy again! I recommend to anyone.
manchester
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this products of Munchkin. The bowles are strong and the lid goes tight. Perfect for dividing baby’s meals. The are in different colours wich makes them quite nice as I hate boring dishes.
Decatur, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bowls are a must have in our house! My 10 month old has used them for homemade baby food which they were amazing for. I made my own food so it had to be heated at every meal and these bowls are microwave safe which made it so easy. They are also dish washer safe which is a must for me. My 6 year old uses these bowls for snacks and they are great for that as well. They hold just enough snacks and of course don't break when he drops them. We have a set of these that we bought 6 years ago with out first kid and they are still going strong. Had to buy a second set when we had our second kid just because we use them for everything.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Munchkin products. These bowls are so durable and just the right size for little ones. The come in so many different colors so the kids wont fight over them. They are dishwasher and microwave safe and that makes it so much easier. I might just go out and buy some more.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great bowls! They are dishwasher and microwave safe and come in such bright, lovely colors that kids love. They are also the perfect size for kid's portions. These lasted for years. I purchased these around when my daughter was 1.5 years old. She is now 5 and we just tossed them a few months ago.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...