BY MUNCHKIN

BPA Free 6+ Months New!  Multi-colored bowls with fishy friends.  Because fishing for food should be fun.  Its the little things.® Fun design lets your child eat from a fish bowl! Great for mom to feed baby or child to use at mealtime. Wash before first use. Top rack dishwasher safe. 800.344.BABY ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I absolutely LOVE munchkin products, their bowls are the perfect size for my babygirl, and easy for her to pick up as well!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love these bowls they are very durable I got some with my first son and I still use thesame ones for my ssecond son and I have put them in the dishwasher and microwave I have had them for 4 years now" in 5 reviews
  • "I loved all the fun colors they came in and they were easy for my baby to hold for snack time." in 5 reviews
  • "They are microwaveable and dishwasher safe which makes them the first thing I reach for." in 5 reviews
Brooke B.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love these bowls they are the perfect size for toddlers and preschoolers I like the fact that they come in multiple color packs so that it's not just girl or boy specific very neutral the only thing I didn't like is that the last set that I bought the plastic on the inside started to peel I'm not sure if it was a defect in just that that I've never had that happen before but that does not stop me from buying munchkin products reasonably priced
Tonia H.
I love these bowls! They come in a package with different colors, which if you have newly independan toddlers you know they dont want their sibling to accidentally take or touch (or look at) whats theirs. So one child gets 1 color and the other gets a different color. Everyones happy. Theyre perfectly sized for little hands. Dishwasher and microwave safe which is so great for busy moms that just wanna heat up some left over scetti.
Jennifer W.
Pride, LA
I love love love these bowls. I bought my first set when My little boy was small, that was about 8 years ago and theses bowls are still going strong. I have washed them in the top rack of the dishwasher and they still look great! I believe that I purchased them from either Walmart or Babies R Us. I would definitely recommend these! Great but for a great price.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
I like these enough to recommend, but there are a few things that are good to know. For any greasy type of food, run these in the dishwasher. If you don't have a dishwasher, you need to let the bowls soak in soapy hot water. Other than that, they are great bowls. My son is 20 months and he eats cereal, pasta, and snacks from these bowls.
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
I love these bowls! They are easy to clean and they come in fun colors! They were able to meet the expectation of holding the food. I do like the curve so that a spoon can rest on the side of the bowl. I do wish that they came in a multi-pack and not individual. I would definitely recommend these to moms!
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
Super cute bowls for baby. They are a sturdy plastic material and comes in a variety of colors, I like to use them for both hot or cold foods and for snacks, it's the perfect size for her. I used these from about 10 months to present, she's 2 now and we are still using these :) great little bowls.
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
Looooove these. My two year old loves to find any way to break anything. These are so flexible & light-weight, I put snacks in them and not worry if he bangs it on his table after he's done. He did that with a harder plastic kids bowl and it shattered after one day, lol. Recommend these 1000%.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I got my munchkins bowls at Walmart for $3.47 and I love them. These bowls are a perfect serving sz for my lil guys.
They do not tip easy since the have a wider flat base.
Colorful and cute and great product for the price, easily washed in the dishwasher.
A mommy must have.

#onehappymom
Jennifer T.
Had these since my daughter was 6 months old! (She is now 2 1/2) they were great for her purees and are now the perfect size for soup, cereal, ice cream- you name it! Great size for her and easy for her to maneuver! Dishwasher and microwave safe- couldn't make a better bowl!
Olga Janeth O.
I have lots of this bowls and plates, my son loves the colors and he picks a different color every day, it is the cutest thing ever, they are very affordable and durable, my son has not break one yet in spite of the multiple times he's thrown them on the floor or drop them.
Mikael S.
Spanish Fork, UT
How well do these stack in the dishwasher? Do they come out looking clean?
Kenya J.
Columbia, SC
How good are they?
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Are they dishwasher and microwave safe?