Munchkin Multi Bowls

BPA Free 6+ Months New!  Multi-colored bowls with fishy friends.  Because fishing for food should be fun.  Its the little things.® Fun design lets your child eat from a fish bowl! Great for mom to feed baby or child to use at mealtime. Wash before first use. Top rack dishwasher safe. 800.344.BABY ;

Are these dishwasher safe?
Are this product bpa free?
are this microwave safe ?
Start your review of Munchkin Multi Bowls!
Product Highlights
I absolutely LOVE munchkin products, their bowls are the perfect size for my babygirl, and easy for her to pick up as well!in reviews
I love these bowls they are very durable I got some with my first son and I still use thesame ones for my ssecond son and I have put them in the dishwasher and microwave I have had them for 4 years nowin reviews
They are microwaveable and dishwasher safe which makes them the first thing I reach for.in reviews
I loved all the fun colors they came in and they were easy for my baby to hold for snack time.in reviews
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,051 reviews
Munchkin Multi Bowls uploaded by Melissa B.
These bowls are the perfect size for chips, pretzels, fruit and even mac and cheese. My 5yo daughter loves them, we still use them all the time! They’re also dishwasher safe, which is a must. I definitely recommend these!
lily H.
Decatur, TN
Awesome bowls! I bought these bowls when my son was 1, now hes 5 and my daughter is 3 and we still use them!!
nikelana B.
Elmwood, NE
Love Love Love these bowls. I purchase these also to give at baby showers. Uses from first cereal stage all the way past toddler years.
Nicole  Z.
La Puente, CA
Absolutely love these bowls for my Lo! Love the assortment of color and how the bowls are very easy for on the go snacks or meals
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Munchkin products. These bowls are so durable and just the right size for little ones. The come in so many different colors so the kids wont fight over them. They are dishwasher and microwave safe and that makes it so much easier. I might just go out and buy some more.
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,204 reviews
I have this munchkin balls for my son. I like that they're plastic and lightweight and very durable. I highly recommend these bowls for little ones.
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
These bowls are perfect for little kids of all ages! I like the different variety of colors. Kids like to feel independence and with giving them their own bowl they like it! Munchkin
Kristie  H.
Lancaster, NY
I love, love, LOVE these bowls. I used them for my daughter when she was 4 months old when we started feeding her oatmeal to today and two years later I am currently still using them for her. Very durable.
Cynthia E.
San Diego, CA
Love these bowls for snack time! Put some Cheerios or some fresh cut fruit and let your kiddos enjoy!
Quanea I.
Love the munchkin bowls they are perfect for making my son's baby cereal in.
Love the munchkin bowls they are perfect for making my son's baby cereal in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...